Update: T-Jack Reports

Who pays for the shipping and handling? I know we don’t have to pay for the product, but are there any other costs in here somewhere?

Please pick me!

kligor,

Shipping is already paid for to boot! Chris mentioned that in a past thread about this.

Gash - You’re right. We may run out of “shit,” but the fitness market is packed with gadgets, books, vids, and supplements, with new ones coming out daily. No worries for a few years.

And if we do, we’ll just expand to electronics, gym shoes, Ironman watches, mountain bikes, whatever. Anybody wanna test out an MP3 player and a TREK bike?

And yes, Fed-Ex shipping is on us.

Rick - LOL! We can have a whole set of reviews for “alternative” uses of the products.

“So I was at this party and they ran out of weed. Long story short - Do NOT try to smoke Low Carb Grow!”

mike, man, you were supposed to smoke the surge!!

Ohh!, I was just about to buy Ken Kinakin’s book but I am going to now wait to see if I can get it from this wonderful site run by that amazing man named Chris Shugart! (wink,wink)

Man, you guys are the best. I am so PROUD to be a part of this T Nation… …

Thanks Chris. I should be able to sleep now that you informed me that we have plenty of goodies available for the years to come. Goodies sounds better than shit, don’t you think.

I guess there are a lot of companies out there that just want exposure. If a product gets a good review and people turn around and purchase that product then that company will continue to donate items to be tested. So the bigger T-Jack becomes the more companies that participate.

I want to do my part in getting T-Jack HUGE so send some goodies my way. Pretty please with Grow on top.

MTB,
Yes, a new section in T-Jack called “Underground Reviews”. After all one man’s hand gripper is another man’s…

I’d be happy to review anything and can test the items out on my clients.

This will be awesome!!!

Shugs, you are such a tease!

Hello;

I would be very interested.

cheah…

I finally got the forum registry to work…

thanks T-Admins :thumbs up:

oh, and I would love to test out some stuff.

i finally got my computer working to the point i could post on here. please sign me up for this, thanks.

i think that weighted vest thing would be sweetness… actually all of it would be sweet. I promise my review will be equally sweet, in a testosterone laden way.

i was thinking about buying one of those xvests but they are not cheap. it will be interesting to hear some honest opinions about whether they are worth the price tag. will you be sending out the 84lb firefighter vest? that vest would crush me!

does this apply to foreign t-members ? if so im game!

count me in! woo-hoo!

You know, it’s all rather awesome stuff that’s being handed away.

What about Suzanne Summer’s thigh master? Those could have been the key to Cressey’s “Construction by Adduction” article!

The folks at IronTrainer software just signed up! www.psworkshop.com