Update: Mood Issues when on Injection

That would be adjusting the ratio. Adding test is an adjustment. You are seeing argument for E2 control where they are not.

I meant adjusting it using an AI.

@systemlord you think you feel good now, try quadrupling those levels to put total T at 1600 and E2 at 120 (not that it would get there). You would be astonished.

Great post

Oh, and lowering your dose in the hopes of lowering E2 is nonsense.

Forget E2 even exists. Troubleshoot everything else. As Soon as you see someoneā€™s labs the first thing you guys ask about is E2. The rest of us donā€™t even MEASURE it anymore.

Thanks for sharing all the opinions and knowledge. I know there is alot of debate about what is best. When I see my doc Thursday i will post here and let everyone know his opinion which will probably be pointless. But I am going to push for some labs to see where I am currently

John Crisler changed his stance after this. He got off his AI. Dr Nichols became his doctor. Their email correspondence was made public after his death (no, it had nothing to do with his E2). I spoke to John a few times prior to his death. Iā€™ll try to find it.

1 Like

See the post from January 19th of this year (click view to see the screenshots).

Speaking of twitter, if you want to see a real nut, go see Jay Campbellā€™s twitter feed. Itā€™s astonishing. Heā€™s lost his mind.

https://www.twitter.com/trtexpert

1 Like

I wasnā€™t aware that he ever had one

I just get a broken linkā€¦

Maybe just because I donā€™t have an account?

Try this

I invite all you guys to watch this. A webcast I did addressing a lot of the stuff found here and other places. I donā€™t know why my chest looked as odd as it did in the video (badly fitting T short perhaps) but it doesnā€™t look like that in reality (demonstrated by the two videos done after that).

I was referring to the Jay Campbell thingā€¦

Just add trtexpert to the end of www.twitter.com in your web browser. No account needed. Or google Jay Campbell Twitter.

So I have been taking DIM 200mg daily would it be worth a shot to add calcium d glucarate to bring down my e2 and see if it makes a difference in how I feel? Just curious.

Also one other question. When I was on clomid my mood was much better and I had slightly more energy even though my Free T was 46 and Total was 176? What may have caused that and is there something there that may help me as I go forward. Unfortunately the only labs endo wanted was FT and TT so no other data to share while on clomid.

You want to lower the thing that gives you all the benefits you are after on TRT? Why would you do that? Thatā€™s like lowering the temperature on the stove when youā€™re trying to boil water. Eliminate the DIM entirely.

Iā€™m not even going to discuss how to make you feel good with a total T of 176.

I know 176 was terrible but yet I felt better than I do whem Iā€™m on test mood wise. I just thought it was weird.

These methods do not ā€œlower estrogenā€, it helps estrogen metabolism and can shift E2 over to E1. In order for these methods to lower estrogen, it must block the conversion of FTā€“>E2 and this is what AIā€™s do best.