I need some opinions.
This post will be a bit long but the hereÃ?Â¢??s a synopsis. A two week vacation will interrupt the Taper portion of the Stasis/Taper I plan to use. I am considering using a SERM only PCT instead. It was an 11.5 week cycle with Deca. If you can/want to help here are the details
IÃ?Â¢??ve recently completed a cycle of Test E (500mg/wk Ã?Â¢?? 11.5 weeks) and Nandrolone Deca (300mg/wk Ã?Â¢?? 9 weeks, frontloaded). About half way in to the cycle elevated prolactin became an issue. Cabergoline tablets were acquired and dosed at 1mg/wk. I ran the caber exactly 4 weeks after my last Deca injection. I stopped the caber when I noticed that I no longer had any symptoms of high prolactin and noticed effects opposite to the ones I had with elevated prolactin (terrible stamina in the bedroom). I have been off the caber for 1 week and all problems have been resolved, things are back to normal. This leads me to believe that prolactin will not be an issue when considering recovery.
The plan for PCT was to do a standard Stasis Taper starting two weeks after my last injection of 250mg T. This plan would have taken me to around the second week in August. I was going to incorporate a SERM at the end of the taper if I felt it was necessary. Now the reason I may need to alter the plan.
Within the last few weeks IÃ?Â¢??ve decided to join my girlfriend on a trip to Europe. This may be the last opportunity I will have for a long time to take a two week vacation, so IÃ?Â¢??ve decided to go, since IÃ?Â¢??ve never been to Europe before. IÃ?Â¢??ve tried to push the trip back to August but she wants to go sooner than later so weÃ?Â¢??ve compromised on mid-July (she obviously does not know about the AAS usage, weÃ?Â¢??re not there yet). The trip would interrupt the middle of the taper portion of PCT. I have to decide if I want to run the stasis portion, then begin the taper, then bring some Nolvadex with me to Europe and use the SERM for a few weeks instead of the last few weeks of the taper OR if I should simply do a 4-5 week run of Nolvadex without the stasis/taper. I realize that I have been shutdown for a fair amount of time but I am only considering the idea of a SERM only PCT because elevated prolactin no longer appears to be an issue. Are there any other reasons why recovery from a cycle with Deca is more difficult?
I know a definitive answer will be hard to come by but if anyone has an educated opinion it would be appreciated. PCT (whatever form) is planned to start in three days so I have to get this figured out quickly.