Update 23 Years Old, 5'10 and 180

Thanks for the positive feedback!

@Stu- Appreciate the comments, and yeah i’m not too good as posing I could probably make myself look better in photos if I practiced a bit but since i’m not planning on doing any competitions i’ll leave that to the pros like you :wink:

@Doc J- Haha I still live with my parents my man and the bathroom probly has the best lighting for pics. As you can tell my dad obviously designed this room. Plus it’s pretty much the definition of manliness…what screams testosterone more than all pink walls and a circle heart thing??

@fmaurice- Well I dont plan on competing but I just want to build as sick a physique and as much strength and explosiveness as I can, plus I love training. I’d like to pull 500 squat 400 and bench 350 at a BW under 200 at some point

Nicely developed and an aesthetically pleasing physique from what we can see. Based on the posted pictures, it’s difficult to assess your lower body. Even the photo you did post showing legs doesn’t allow us to guage your quad sweep and their level of development relative to the back of your legs as well as the rest of your body as a whole.

Finally, I agree with the above comment which suggests you may want to consider additional leg strength if your squat and bench maxes are so similar.

Hammies, calves? You look very athletic but a thicker neck/trap area would make you look bigger overall.

Bobbi, good eye. The upper traps and neck could make you look a lot bigger, especially in a shirt.

Nycs- I was commenting on the adductors as they could aid in your strength, not exactly for aesthetics. It could be many other factors, but based on the pics you posted it could def help. They also help with sprinting and unilateral leg work, so def could aid in explosiveness.
How tall are you and how thick are your leg measurements? If your measurements seem small it could be those adductors or hammies that are lacking.

Hope this helps…