Upcoming newsletter

Haven’t received mine yet either. ???

I received it, and it opened fine. Great work CT, I printed the info and am starting a notebook for your newsletters.

Thib I received mine works fine. Whats the problem you’re having? PM me with it and I’ll see if I can help.

I just signed up for the NL today and received it a few minutes ago. Everything looks good.

Following suit with PGA200X, if you need any help, document conversion, distribution or anything else tech related, I am a software developer in the printing / media industry, I’d be glad to pitch in where needed.

Just got - from both Rick and Thib!

Sorry if I “overreacted” to not getting it. CT is a class act and I figured he would make it work. Now it’s time to read it.

Beautiful!!!-Now this is a newsletter.

The newsletter ROCKS ! Lots of quality info !

i didn’t get mine??? I emailed you on sunday. Was that too late?

LT

I definitely can’t wait for the next issue! It was one of the best free reads I ever received!

Thanks CT…nice work as usual.

awesome

Mine didnt come through. I recieved a 455k mail and the file type was win.mail. Tried to open it with every application under the sun but it didnt work.

Shoot, I didn’t register until just now. I didn’t read the post about the deadline, so I missed the first issue. If there are any philanthropic t-maggers out there who want to send a copy to me, I’d really appreciate it. If you want, PM me and I’ll give you my email address. Thanks!

didn’t get it.

Thank you…

Printed mine to read when I get home, but I believe it’s safe to say that I will enjoy it. If it’s anything like your previous writings there’s no doubt that I will…

Thank you again…

Great first issue!

CT,
I sent my email twice, but i never recieved the newsletter. Should i send it again? Is it too late to recieve the first edition?

Most guys who registered did receive it, but there seems to be some problems with yahoo and hotmail accounts …, make sure to empty your inboxes.

I didn’t get it. What happened? I mean I emailed CT twice. Would anyone mind sending the newsletter to me? PM me and I’ll give you my email address. Thanks.

Awesome newsletter! CT keep up the good work. You’ll always have our support here.