Upcoming Interview with physiolojik

Hello my long lost friends :slight_smile: I will be doing an interview with a member here named @dbossa - the time will be announced soon and we will take live q/a on his YouTube channel.

Hope all of you are well and having a great holiday time.

13 Likes

ā€¦ well Iā€™ll be damnedā€¦

Happy Chanukah

4 Likes

The channel is called ā€œTRT and Hormone Optimizationā€. Date/time to be determined. We will keep you guys posted.

7 Likes

Iā€™m all ears, Iā€™ll subscribe to the channel too. @dbossa

Youā€™ve been a very beneficial contributor towards this form. The only quealm I have is the notion of daily injections. This is MY opinion, and I may very well be wrong. But I donā€™t see the point regarding ED shots of long estered. The half life makes the fluctuation between say e3.5 day shots and ed shots negligible, thus effects regarding neurological homeostasis, rates of aromatisation (if itā€™s an issue) etc wouldnā€™t be particularly effected. However in this field anecdotes can hold significant credibility as we donā€™t have adequate literature regarding anabolic steroids (and yes, testosterone falls into this field when regarding testosterone optimisation)

2 Likes

@unreal24278 I absolutely and completely agree with you, in theory. The funny thing is that, in practice, it makes a difference with a lot of people, myself included.

I HATE needles. I wish I could inject once a week, or once a month, or once a year. Iā€™ve tried everything to inject less. However, the second I start doing less frequent injections, I donā€™t feel anywhere near as well, which in ā€˜theoryā€™ makes no sense, but in reality it is making a difference. Iā€™m stuck doing daily, like many other guys Iā€™ve dealt with. It is what it is.

Please keep in mind that the daily stuff is for TRT. This is the pharma forum so all bets are off here. I made a similar post in the TRT forum to ensure the guys there knew about it but it got mysteriously deletedā€¦

1 Like

@Chris_Colucci is there any way for us to let the guys in the TRT forum know about this interview without breaking forum rules? I donā€™t want to piss off a fellow Italian :wink:

some guys in the Pharma forum will actually shoot daily if using short estered gear (anything with a short HL like test prop, tren ace etc)ā€¦ I personally canā€™t imagine having to inject 0.5-1ml every dayā€¦ yet many do

1 Like

Yes, you can create a thumbnail/sticky within a post in the TRT forum directing users to this thread

@unreal24278 care to assist with this?

Yes, Iā€™ve never done itā€¦ but Iā€™ve seen it done before. Will try, wait five min or so.

Hey Doc,

Nice to see you here again. Howā€™s CO treating you? Family all well?

Done

2 Likes

Get ready for a ton of new traffic to your channel @dbossaā€¦ This is awesome. Not sure how you pulled it off, but kudos to you man!

Canā€™t wait for this @physioLojik. Hope youā€™ve been well and the family is doing well too!

2 Likes

@unreal24278 I agree with you and was against more than 2x a week BUT I think of thisā€¦ Many people take synthroid aka t4 daily even though its half life is 7 days.

Can you give your thoughts on this comparison?

@dbossa @physioLojik
I hope you discuss injection frequency on trt.

Yes, so there are two equations here

• half life doesnā€™t always equate to therapeutic window
  • sometimes the half life of an initial inactive drug doesnā€™t equate to the half life of its active metabolite/metabolites
  • convenience

In this case itā€™s the third option. Theoretically Levothyroxine can be dosed once weekly

However given itā€™s a pill, such a route of administering medication typically has a high rate of complianceā€¦ itā€™s simple to just say ā€œtake this once a dayā€ā€¦ with trt, injections make it more difficult to make patients compliant with. We are like the most dedicated 0.1 percent on TRT regarding protocols

Most are happy (sedentary older men/those with say klinefelters syndrome and whatnot) to slather on 5 g androgel daily, sit with a TT of 400 as itā€™s still better than 100 etc

Most donā€™t look at the equation holistically either, so if docs were to say ā€œinject 4.29392929 mg of this dailyā€ the patient wouldnā€™t comply and/or would stop taking the meds. The general populace isā€¦ wellā€¦ impulsive, sheepish (they donā€™t like to decide for themselves, would rather someone else makes it easier for them) thus the more convenient (say 1 injection every 1-2 weeks) is far more compatible with the average joeā€¦ granted diabetics donā€™t seem to mindā€¦ ya knowā€¦ not dying by shooting slin daily (but then again, thereā€™s a big difference between hypogonadism and imminent death)

@charlie12

It will be a live broadcast so you will be able to ask questions in the chat box for him to answer. By all means post some questions here and we can get them compiled.

Will he be addressed as Dr Sirā€¦ I take pride in knowing that the name people called him by slowly changed from physiologik to doctor sir (or other humorous prefixes) was induced by me

1 Like

If they donā€™t Iā€™ll post a question in the chat box

1 Like

Itā€™s made the absolute biggest difference in how I feel on TRT. That difference took a while to have an effect but itā€™s really been a blessing for me. Obviously if less frequent injections works for someone then thatā€™s great too.

Since you like to experiment I would suggest giving it a try and see if you notice a difference. It took about 6-8 weeks to have a major effect going from same dose to daily.