Upcoming Gigs

The ’ Latest Music That Gets You Fired Up’ thread is going strong so rather than hijack I thought Id start a new one to talk about gigs youve got coming up (or been to)

I mean Metal/Rock/Punk gigs obviously, I dont give a shit about your impending NSync or Backstreet boys shows!!

Me, Im off to the Download festival in Donnington, England (used to be Monsters of Rock) for 3 days of beer and metal.

Metallica, Korn, Hatebreed, Guns N Roses (well Axl Rose and friends) + loads more

http://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/lineup/index.asp

Cant wait!

Got my tickets for this too, although why they have to drag it out over three days is beyond me.

Looking forward to seeing Dragonforce, Avenged Sevenfold and Alter Bridge there, should be a good one.

Also going to Monsters of Rock on June 3rd - finally get to see the great Ted Nugent! Along with Queensryche, Journey, Thunder, Alice Cooper and Deep Purple.

Off to see Whitesnake again this year, they were fantastic last year, and hopefully seeing Maiden in December with any luck. That’s the few that come to mind at the moment.

You what? 3 days of partying instead of only 2? Bring it on!!

Looking forward to Arch Enemy, Dragonforce, Metallica, Hatebreed etc…

Recently saw punk legends ‘No use for a name’. They were pretty awesome. Pit was okay, not the best; too many inexperienced moshers.

Would love to go to download especially as ‘Sick of it all’ are on the bill.

Do you lads know if tickets are still available?

Tickets are still listed on the site…

Yeah still available, even if the site sells out you can pick some up on other sites or e-bay.

Line-up isnt great compared to previous years so tickets arent selling as fast.