Upcoming Cycle

finally placed an order and decded to try tren, will be running 12 weeks of test cyp 750mg/wk with tren ace 150mg EOD wks 1-4. expecting big things, Used a lot of EQ and test in the past, always wanted to try tren. Running all API gear so I will let you guys know what I think of it.

Also had a question about tren ancilleries, I have nolva on hand for anti-e but I’ve heard of tren related gyno not caused by estrogen? I can’t remember what prevents it but I’d like to have some on hand in case. going to do a search right now but feel free to PM me if you have any input

What you reference is progestrone [sp] related gyno et al. Nolva might not only not help but some people think it makes it worse.

Personally, I’d switch from 150mg EOD to 75mg ED. Same dosage per week of course but the ED will give you more stable blood levels which will minimize some of the imfamous Tren sides.

isn’t there something I can take to prevent this, I know I’ve read something about it, but can’t even remember where.

gains should be good then? training is good right now, esp for being “all natural” for almost 2 years now. diet sucks, but I know the test will take care of that.

goals of this cycle are to put on 15-20lbs of sustainable LBM and keep strength gains.

I’ve heard cabergoline works for tren gyno. It’s not an often discussed chemical though. Chemoneresearch carries it, check with rainjack to see if there is what you want or if there are any other options.

[quote]Ash_Bud wrote:
isn’t there something I can take to prevent this, I know I’ve read something about it, but can’t even remember where.

[/quote]

I believe winny is said to be anti-progestenic (I’m not sure if thats a word but you know what I mean)
Anyway, that may be what you are thinking of.

[quote]firestanggt wrote:
I believe winny is said to be anti-progestenic (I’m not sure if thats a word but you know what I mean)
Anyway, that may be what you are thinking of.[/quote]

I’ve heard that it is and then I’ve heard that it isn’t. It’s controversial. I’ve heard of at least two chemicals that will work for this though, just can’t think of the second one.

either bromocriptin or dostinex would be the ancillaries you are looking for.

However, controlling estrogen with the use of an AI during your cycle will greatly reduce or eliminate the potential for tren Prog gyno, as the prescence of elevated estrogen in the body interacts with the metabolites in tren to aggravate the Prog sides…or something like that.

I’ve had tren gyno…letro halted it and reduced the lumps to nothing. Letro does have anti-prog characteristics.

IMO run an AI during your cycle at a moderate dose…if you get gyno (unlikely), use letro to control/reduce it.

[quote]juice20jd wrote:
either bromocriptin or dostinex would be the ancillaries you are looking for.

However, controlling estrogen with the use of an AI during your cycle will greatly reduce or eliminate the potential for tren Prog gyno, as the prescence of elevated estrogen in the body interacts with the metabolites in tren to aggravate the Prog sides…or something like that.

I’ve had tren gyno…letro halted it and reduced the lumps to nothing. Letro does have anti-prog characteristics.

IMO run an AI during your cycle at a moderate dose…if you get gyno (unlikely), use letro to control/reduce it.

[/quote]
thanks, that’s what I was looking for, I’ll google those and make a decision

bromocriptine is what I was looking for. looking into getting some right now. Is it cheaper, better or worse than letro?