T Nation

Upcoming Cycle

I plan on running test Eq and anadrol in March after partaking in a powerlifting meet. I am 17 years old (will be 18). It is not my first I have ran test E and winstrol in the previous summer. Before you start going it on me for being so young I have been training consistently since the 8 th grade and as a sophomore I was able to bench 275,sq 455,dl 450. I am no newbie and know all about making gains natural I made The decision to hop gear and haven't regretted only thing that sucks for me is the acne.

I plan on doing test e Eq for 16wks maybe test for 17wk and anadrol just 1-3wk. I just want to know what to expect with these compounds. I ran test for 15wks and it went great sex drive muscle hardness strength all of that and I'm giving my body 8 months to recover after pct let me know your know your thoughts and I'm no goofy I plan on having an AI and all of my serms on hand

Cool story bro.

How stupid is your PCT?

This really is sad.

Nolva and clomid for 4 wk and DAA for 6wks so stupid ?

You’re seventeen and steroids enhanced your sex drive, lol! When I was seventeen, I was trying to bang everything moving and would never have noticed an increase in sex drive. LOL!

[quote]Bigjuicedaddy09 wrote:
Nolva and clomid for 4 wk and DAA for 6wks so stupid ?[/quote]

Yes, that’s actually a very stupid PCT. Enjoy starting TRT by the time you’re 20.

How so? What do you recommend

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/…_forum_is_wrong

Read both these threads from beginning to end. It won’t take long, and there is great information there.

We should get this guy banned and this thread deleted because:

• site can be construed to assisting a minor doing gear, a LE issue and liability
  • OP is in violation of site’s age requirements in terms of use

[quote]KSman wrote:
We should get this guy banned and this thread deleted because:

• site can be construed to assisting a minor doing gear, a LE issue and liability
  • OP is in violation of site’s age requirements in terms of use[/quote]

good point, that kind of went over my head. agreed.

Lol with ur butthurt ass this minor looks 10x better than you ever will and I’m completing in nation wide powerlifting meets. All I did was ask for simple answers on compounds I’ve never ran never asked for your guys stupid input on pct or my age

[quote]Bigjuicedaddy09 wrote:
Lol with ur butthurt ass this minor looks 10x better than you ever will and I’m completing in nation wide powerlifting meets. All I did was ask for simple answers on compounds I’ve never ran never asked for your guys stupid input on pct or my age [/quote]

ah yes, being a dick is a great way to get people to help you.