Upcoming Cycle

k fellas…
I’d like some feedback on my next cycle. Stats are as follows:
5’10
175 lbs.
27 yo
Lift daily at 185 bench, the rest is not much to talk about.
Previous cycles:
1 cycle, 8 weeks, 30 mgs/day DBOL. Gained 15 lbs. which I lost over the next year.

Diet: 200 grams protien a day and going up 25 grams per week to 300 grams per week. I’m not counting carbs actively at this time as I’m not worried about weight gain. I’ll cut post cycle.

That being said, I’m going (hypothetically:)to start my next cycle in approx 3 weeks which will look like this (i’m open to changes as advised):

Proposed cycle outline:

W 1-10 Testosterone Enanthate @ 250mg every three days

W 1-12 Anastrozole (Arimidex) @ 0.25mg every other day (reduce to 0.125mg EOD in last week)

W 13 Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) @ 20mg 2x/day

W 14-16 Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) @ 20mg/day

W 1-6 Dbol 10mg 3x/d

My question are:

1. Would you recommend a different substance for AI?

2. Would are your opinions on legthening the cycle to 12 weeks insted of 10. Would the pros outweigh the cons?

Thank you for your time and I do intend to post a daily report on cycle results.

Mike

[quote]mgern527 wrote:

My question are:

1. Would you recommend a different substance for AI?[/quote]

No.[quote]

1. Would are your opinions on legthening the cycle to 12 weeks insted of 10. Would the pros outweigh the cons?
    [/quote]
    No they would not. You will not gain much more from the extra 2 weeks but recovery will be harder.

You may find that 0.125mg Adex ED is not enough for that amount of Test - i know it wouldn’t be for me.
You will also probably be told at some point here, that it would be wiser to frontload the cycle (inject a higher first dose of test to attain peak levels from day 1), and run it for 6-8 weeks instead, and i would be inclined to agree.

Best.

Brook

Thank you Brook.

[quote]mgern527 wrote:
Ok fellas…
I’d like some feedback on my next cycle. Stats are as follows:
5’10
175 lbs.
27 yo
Lift daily at 185 bench, the rest is not much to talk about.
Previous cycles:
[/quote]

Not to be a complete asshole, but did you think that your 185 lb. bench WAS something to talk about?

Seriously man, people on this board say it all the time but I’m gonna go ahead and say it again because it’s absolutely true, IF YOU CAN’T MAKE ANY PROGRESS WITHOUT STEROIDS YOU CAN’T MAKE MUCH PROGRESS WITH STEROIDS EITHER.

I don’t think steroids are for you my friend… well, not at your current level anyway.

Well it just sunk in that maybe you’re a sprinter and aren’t tryin to get huge, so I guess disregard my initial post.

test E with a dbol kickstart.

Test has a nasty habit of slowing tendon repair, pair this with explosive training for sprinting and the increased strength and it COULD be a problem. For most it isn’t, just be aware that it can be.

Consider pairing it with a drug like EQ, or primo at a moderate dose.

OR, the other option:

If I were you I would swap the dbol for Var. Your still going to see strength, but the var should easily raise your collagen synthesis enough to offset the test.

Thank you Westclock…