Unusual Bicep Vascularity

I’m not sure if it is genetic or just the product of my lifting habits, but I have what seems like unusual vascularity in my bicep. There is the vein on the outer bicep(with arms at your sides)that goes straight down, and then there is the inner vein, which snakes around in an S-shape.

People I’ve seen who don’t even lift have the outer vein prominent on their arms and the inner less distinct, while my inner, S vein is visible even when cold, and the straight outer vein just barely stands out from the skin when I am pumped.

It is as if my body just routes more blood through that vein for some reason in both my arms. Has anybody had this small problem and found a way to make the vein stand out through modifications in lifting, or is it genetic, the only solution to lose more fat?

Love the avatar. (deep dude… deep…)
Try NO Explode and see what happens ha ha

less fat is always nice to show off the muscled goods dude…

solid

lose as much fat as possible asap if you want your vascularity to go away.

[quote]Cyneric wrote:
lose as much fat as possible asap if you want your vascularity to go away.[/quote]

That statement is perfect on opposite day.

But no idea what the cause is, could be genetics, could be the type of lifts you do, either way to make the veins you want to pop out, pop out more just get leaner.

hey man, i have the same thing as you. the S vein is visible when im cold moreso than the straight outside one. when i do any work involving the arms to any extent the S fills with blood and pops out like crazy. i used to sometimes feel sick when i looked at it after a set of deadlifts or curls but thats cause i was a little pussy

you’re just a freak! j/k. you’re just like that. losing bodyfat brings out vascularity (duh) so i guess if you want your other vein to pop out more…lose fat

Like This?

It’s mostly genetics, bf% and muscle mass.
Man Batista is looking huge there.

[quote]Nick927 wrote:
Like This?[/quote]

wow. That’s pretty crazy, it’s as if Batista doesn’t have the vertical vein at all.(or is it just overpowered by other veins?) I didn’t realize vascularity varied so widely in humans. Aren’t there names for the veins and standard locations,or are they kind of like fingerprints, where each person is different?

Major arteries are fairly uniform (i.e. you do have femoral arteries, and they are on the inside of your thighs), but the little stuff like the veins in your arm are just genetically random.

Like hair color and texture.

by the same token then, is vein color genetic? Or do mine just look blue because I’m borderline albino?

Some of you need to read some actual books on anatomy. There are subtle differences in all humans. Ask any doctor who has to find one of them or has to avoid them during injection or even minor surgery. They are usually in the same general area, however, there are slight differences in morphology.

As far as the question about “color”, why do you think blood might take on a bluish tint in blood vessels on their way to the heart?

What color do you think blood would be upon leaving the heart and lungs?

[quote]Tulkastaldo wrote:
by the same token then, is vein color genetic? Or do mine just look blue because I’m borderline albino?[/quote]

LOL. Wow…

[quote]Professor X wrote:
As far as the question about “color”, why do you think blood might take on a bluish tint in blood vessels on their way to the heart?

What color do you think blood would be upon leaving the heart and lungs?[/quote]

Hmmm, maybe it has to do with the sky. Cause you know its all blue and shit.

That’s it, I am home schooling my kids.

[quote]JohnnyNinja wrote:
That’s it, I am home schooling my kids.[/quote]

I hope that this isn’t a representation of what most kids know. I thought most would have learned this shit by the 6th grade at least.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
JohnnyNinja wrote:

I hope that this isn’t a representation of what most kids know. I thought most would have learned this shit by the 6th grade at least.[/quote]

When my younger brother was in the 6th grade his school teacher told him, I shit you not, that the sky was blue because it reflects off the ocean.

[quote]Tulkastaldo wrote:
… Has anybody had this small problem ?[/quote]

It’s a problem?

Ahhhhhhh shoot me now!

I have this big vein on the top of my penis that stands out when I see naked chicks…do you think this is genetic?

[quote]will to power wrote:
Professor X wrote:
JohnnyNinja wrote:

I hope that this isn’t a representation of what most kids know. I thought most would have learned this shit by the 6th grade at least.

When my younger brother was in the 6th grade his school teacher told him, I shit you not, that the sky was blue because it reflects off the ocean. [/quote]

That’s outrageous! its obviously the ocean reflecting off the sky.