'Until Rebuplicans Fix This Problem...'

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:
and then suggests that Andrew Breitbart was probably assassinated by Barack Obama. [/quote]

Lol. Best shit ever. Come on man, that theory is fun, you have to admit.

Bush Sr, I would believe that all day. This clown doesn’t have the balls to order something like that.[/quote]

Oh I think he’d have the balls, but he is far too smart for that sort of thing.[/quote]

No fucking way does Obama have the nut to off a journalist. No way.

He probably doesn’t even know who he was…

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:
and then suggests that Andrew Breitbart was probably assassinated by Barack Obama. [/quote]

Bush Sr, I would believe that all day. This clown doesn’t have the balls to order something like that.[/quote]

Oh I think he’d have the balls, but he is far too smart for that sort of thing.[/quote]

He probably doesn’t even know who he was…[/quote]

There is some fairly reliable information available that not unlike Nixon Obama keeps a sort of enemies list. If you don’t think that Obama would love to destroy FOX News and some other anti-Obama journalists you’re mistaken my friend. Would he have them physically harmed? No way. But, Obama is a street tough politician from Chicago and short of having someone harmed I think he’d do and say anything to squash them. That is how he see’s the game as being played.

I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt with regard to whether or not they would commit murder.

Though I must say, I could see Emmanuel doing some late-night rural ditch digging.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

There is some fairly reliable information available that not unlike Nixon Obama keeps a sort of enemies list. If you don’t think that Obama would love to destroy FOX News and some other anti-Obama journalists you’re mistaken my friend. Would he have them physically harmed? No way. But, Obama is a street tough politician from Chicago and short of having someone harmed I think he’d do and say anything to squash them. That is how he see’s the game as being played.[/quote]

Like SMH said below this post, I don’t disagree he would go to great lenghts to ruin the man he disliked, I just don’t see Obama as the type to have someone snuffed out.

Someone in his camp? Sure, but he himself wouldn’t give the order, I don’t think.

Hilary would in a heart beat. She reminds me of my wife, and I think both of them would be great international super spy hitmen.

Like I said, this is the best tin-foil rumor though.

“Hillary would [have someone snuffed out] in a heart beat. She reminds me of my wife […]”

This is hilarious.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

There is some fairly reliable information available that not unlike Nixon Obama keeps a sort of enemies list. If you don’t think that Obama would love to destroy FOX News and some other anti-Obama journalists you’re mistaken my friend. Would he have them physically harmed? No way. But, Obama is a street tough politician from Chicago and short of having someone harmed I think he’d do and say anything to squash them. That is how he see’s the game as being played.[/quote]

Like SMH said below this post, I don’t disagree he would go to great lenghts to ruin the man he disliked, I just don’t see Obama as the type to have someone snuffed out.

Someone in his camp? Sure, but he himself wouldn’t give the order, I don’t think.

Hilary would in a heart beat. She reminds me of my wife, and I think both of them would be great international super spy hitmen.

Like I said, this is the best tin-foil rumor though. [/quote]

I bet you go to great lengths to get along with your wife. Otherwise, sleeping could become dangerous.

:slight_smile: