Until Metabolic Drive Stocked

[quote]greatgro wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
Funny thing about Metabolic Drive…

The three flavors they have in stock are by far the best! I don’t know what everyone’s hang up on chocolate and vanilla is? Vanilla is the best to mix with anything, but really Banana Cream is the world’s greatest invention, next to boobs and post-in notes.

Uh yeah, unless of course you don’t like banana cream…
[/quote]

Have you actually tried it, or do you just “know” you don’t like it? I feel like I’m talking to my 4-yr-old…

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
…but really Banana Cream is the world’s greatest invention…[/quote]

I concur…

I just use GNC’s standard 100% whey protein and it’s a lot cheaper than MD specially on gold card week.

[quote]naughtybox wrote:
I just use GNC’s standard 100% whey protein and it’s a lot cheaper than MD specially on gold card week.[/quote]

HA! GOLD CARD WEEK here is every week!
Canada… You get 20% off all the time with the Gold card in Canada. Well at least in Quebec.

It doesn’t get better than banana cream and strawberry mixed together

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
Labrada Low-Carb Lean Body.

Doesn’t taste as good, but is pretty good as far as quality and cost are concerned.

I used it in the past until the price of Grow!/Metabolic Drive came down.[/quote]

I also like Labrada’s V60 protein. Good price, good taste and good collection of different proteins.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
Have you actually tried it, or do you just “know” you don’t like it? I feel like I’m talking to my 4-yr-old…
[/quote]

Maybe because I don’t like something that tastes like a banana? Never mind the fact that banana flavoring is just a tweak away from vomit taste. Your 4 yr old must love talking to you…I feel like I’m talking to my 2 yr old niece.

[quote]naughtybox wrote:
I just use GNC’s standard 100% whey protein and it’s a lot cheaper than MD specially on gold card week.[/quote] People really still buy stuff from GNC? GNC on gold card day is still considerably more than the other nutrition chains and more than double nutrition prices online.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
Hey Mod Brian… Any idea if any new flavors are in the works? I know 5 is huge assortment already, but Biotest never ceases to amaze me. Something fishy is usually up when these crazy OOS things happen.[/quote] Stop it! If they make more than 5 flavors vanilla and choc will never be in stock!!!

[quote]greatgro wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:

Maybe because I don’t like something that tastes like a banana? Never mind the fact that banana flavoring is just a tweak away from vomit taste. Your 4 yr old must love talking to you…I feel like I’m talking to my 2 yr old niece.
[/quote]

It just means you dont likes bannanas. Nothing more, nothing less. The bannana flavouring mimics a real bannanas taste very well.

Cytopsort Evo-pro. Its the protien blend used in Muscle Milk w/o all the MCTs that people debate over. Good quality and tasty, though the mixed berry flavor is very strong.

Cow rectum is phenomenal! What, you guys don’t want to try it? Why not? You need to try it because I like it. If I like it, then surely the entire planet will too!

Seriously, if someone doesn’t want to try something, why do you guys keep insisting? Chocolate is my favorite, I can have it multiple times a day, every day of the week. Banana is good, I just get burned out after a short time of taking it over and over - unlike chocolate.

Have the ingredients in Metabolic Drive - Chocolate and Vanilla- changed? I just received my shipment and it looks like it now contains whey concentrates and polydextrose. Taste great but I’m wondering why the change?
Also, is polydextrose a sugar?