Unstoppable

Anyone else see the trailer yet?

Gotta say Im a big Denzel fan but this one looks like a flop.

It’s like Speed, but with a train.

[quote]ProfessorCHAOS96 wrote:
It’s like Speed, but with a train.[/quote]

And better actors.

The outcome is kinda predictable to I’d rate it boring as fuck.

This one will likely bomb. I wonder why Denzel would do something like this in the first place, does he need the money that bad or is he just trying to stay “in the light” so to speak?

dude its a caboose, not a trailer.

So far this movie has gotten stellar reviews all around so I doubt its a dud.

Saw it tonight and it was intense. I was pretty much on the edge of my seat the entire film. Good acting, good soundtrack and plenty of cool Tony Scott action shots. I recommended it. If you are a fan of any of his earlier work (Top Gun, Spy Game, Enemy of the State, Man on Fire, etc) than you will like this movie!

Unstoppable was a great spin on the monster movie genre. The train monster was making workers pay for their apathy and corporate for their greed.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
Unstoppable was a great spin on the monster movie genre. The train monster was making workers pay for their apathy and corporate for their greed. [/quote]

So you recommend it?

spill.com gave it poor reviews.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
Unstoppable was a great spin on the monster movie genre. The train monster was making workers pay for their apathy and corporate for their greed. [/quote]

So you recommend it?

spill.com gave it poor reviews.[/quote]

I think it would get poor reviews because there isn’t much to the story. My retort would be there can’t be too many subplots going because, well, there’s a runaway train that needs to be stopped ASAP.

Unstoppable isn’t Jaws, but it’s decent and I do recommend it.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:

So you recommend it?

spill.com gave it poor reviews.[/quote]

Very basic storyline but a great movie overall. There were no super plot twists but then again, it’s a movie about a runaway train.

It was kind of terrible. But kind of awesome at the same time. I don’t think it’s going to win any Oscars, but it wasn’t a bad way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

I wasn’t going to see this but now I’m considering it…

[quote]Rhino Jockey wrote:
Saw it tonight and it was intense. I was pretty much on the edge of my seat the entire film. Good acting, good soundtrack and plenty of cool Tony Scott action shots. I recommended it. If you are a fan of any of his earlier work (Top Gun, Spy Game, Enemy of the State, Man on Fire, etc) than you will like this movie![/quote]

well man on fire and enemy of the state were both cracking movies so this cant be too bad either.I may give it a watch after all!

What’s up with Denzel and trains. When I saw Unstoppable I thought of pelham 123, because Denzel has the same type character look. I will watch it on Blueray.