Unspecified Oil Types and Preservatives

Recently got accepted to a forum and found some sponsers that seem to be my best bet as far as ordering online. One lab wont specify oil type just says secret blend and to mention allergies to them. Waiting on a responsr from the other. Is that common to not specify? Preservatives?

Not terribly common, no. Most UGL use GSO for the carrier, 2% BA, 1-2% BB, or some combination thereof. Many labs specify the oil rather than making you ask them.

PS sponsored boards are a terrible idea and you almost never get reliable information from them. Oddly enough the people who pay the forum to be there very rarely have anything bad said about them. Curious, no?

1 Like

Something else to think about.

Unless you send the shit in for analysis you really don’t know what percentage of what it has in it as far as ba/bb or type of oil. Let’s not forget the fact this shit is being made in big batches sometimes in make shift home labs. I wouod focus more on making sure the hormone levels per vial are what they say they are unless your allergic to certain oils etc in which case never take any lab for th just word always get a independent test

I only have one face to face source who is a friend but he doesnt do any blood work using it. Im on trt and just want a couple bottles to shelve jusy in case i run into problems ever. Will probably buy a testing kit also. GSO only lasts like 6 months before spoiling correct? The CSO pharma brands i got before using compounding pharms had like a 2 year expiration date on them.

Id imagine you would not avise going with one of the easily searchable sites you can find on Google that ship from europe? My thought would be that over there it may not be as big a deal so legit companies can disperse their products to others who ship to the U.S. without a big risk for them

If it’s been vetted and there is user feedback then have at it. If it’s the big one I assume you’re talking about then I’m sure they’re fine.

A LOT of these UGLs use very similar if not identical recipes for the simple fact of once they find the cheapest way to make an acceptable product it takes innovation to make it cost less.

Most recipes are going to be 1-2% benzyl alcohol, this is the stuff that is specifically put in to hinder bacteria growth and to preserve it, it can go as high as 5%. 10-20% benzyl benzoate (I presume iron had a typo, he tends to know his stuff and most are really between 18-20%) this is your main solvent that helps the oil hold the hormone, it’s the most cost effective way to do this, it also helps keep stuff from growing in the viles but that is a bonus.
Then we have ethyl oleate, this is another solvent that helps trickier hormones or esters hold in the finish product, also used to help hold higher concentrations, this percentage can be all over the place from 10% of total to 75% of the carrier volume. The carrier volume it the part that is left over to fill after you calculate the volume of the hormone, ba, and bb.
They also have guaiacol, another super solvent. They use this with specific hormones in specific situations or to help hold higher concentrations. This is touted as the “super solvent.” It’s rumored to be in a lot of tren enanthate recipes.

For carrier oils yes most are gso or cso. However with higher concentration doses these oils tend to have limits. They also use this stuff called mct 40/60, stands for something like multi chain triglycerides. It’s very thin and thus they like to use it to aid in easy injecting. It’s made from coconuts so if anyone is allergic it’s not supposed to trigger the allergy but I wouldn’t risk it.
There is also mig840 but I dont know much beyond it’s supposed to be very thin.

Some places will use a single Carrie oil but more and more they are trying to thin the finished product so they are blending or using all thinner oils.
I can tell you that when I use all GSO as the carrier with a standard 2%ba and 18-20%bb that the finished product looks like a thin canola oil color. MCT comes out clear colored like water.
I have never used CSO.

Depending on how exact the UGL is I believe one of the main factors in varying doses, from batch to batch, is every hormone displaces a different amount of volume. A gram of test enanthate displaces 0.943 ml, and a gram of test cypionate displaces 0.909ml, test prop also displaces 0.909ml yet test phenylpropionate displaces 0.885. You would think larger molecules displace more but that is not always the case. I bet most labs don’t adjust the recipe for the displacements actually a lot of the calculators out there advise just to use 0.85 if you are unsure.

1 Like

Much like in college, I fail to proofread the things that I turn in. Good catch.