Unsolicited Advice

Is it such a big deal just to tell someone to fuck off? Sometimes it’s totally justified

wait, what? What does that phrase mean where you come from?

1 Like

Why do you care? You’re English.

runs and hides

oh you dirty bastard! A line has been crossed!

LOL! Seriously, the 1st time I heard this phrase was from an English dude.

Jesus people have too much free time. I cant believe that gets its own Wikipedia article.

weird. In the actual land of the Scots “true Scotsman” refers to the practice of not wearing underwear under your kilt.

If you are “true Scotsman” then it’s all just hanging free under there, and if you’re not a true Scotsman you’re basically a little bitch and open to taunting.

Shaddap you racist! You’re just jealous cos America doesn’t have a wiki page

Hey what can I say? I’m still debating with myself on what I should be calling that new exercise being referred to as a “Chinese Row”.

Says the guy posting on T-Nation in the middle of the day…

You could always become a Wikipedia content contributor, you know. This article, for instance, doesn’t say anything about how much better C++ is than Excel. People deserve to be told about that.

I imagine you’d call it like “hong yee sip ping yang wang dong bop” or something

Cant Im busy programming.

Just busting your chops man.

While we’re linking wiki pages, this was brought up by ouroboro_s and is particularly relevant to the discussion at hand.

I was thinking more on the lines of “Lai Ying Barbell Lo”.

1 Like

I read something similar about cocky people. They seem to get laid a lot so obviously they are doing something right.

Yes, I had to look this one up myself. Great reference.

To be fair, I don’t think any of us are immune to this. I think much of it has to do with sudden immersion into a new activity/job and the colossal amount you have to learn starting out. It’s easy to confuse learning a great deal with knowing a great deal.

1 Like

This is such a spot on quote.

Oh I was definitely guilty of this during year 1 of lifting.

Me too. Big time. It’s like it was my religion.