T Nation

Unloading Phase

just wondering if any experienced T-Nation lifter could help with defining and incorporating an unloading phase into my current training...
currently i do 3day split total body...but am considering switching to a 4day upper/lower for a mesocycle or two...

any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks
jacks

Is that you?

yeah its me...just thought id throw in a funny pic that also shows my physique.
and no...i didnt piss myself

Why unload? Is it because you think you need to since you want to change up your split, or because you're feeling rundown? If it's the former, just dive in and don't worry about it.

an unloading phase is usually a lowering in intensity or volume, sometimes it is just a week off completely. And why the pic? unecessary

And the pic of the woman with a cut-off shirt in this week's Rest-Pause article was necessary?

Halloween party, I hope...?

thanks for the clarification.
and as far as the pic is concerned...i thought this site was about "muscle with attitude"?...i'll post as many pics as i want...whether they relate or not...whenever i want...maybe if the pic was of me making love to one of your family members...then it would be uncalled for...but hey...thats my oppinion...which im entitled to...just like you are to yours...

jacks :wink:

Yes...your points are very valid...but why was it necessary to completely...avoid...using commas...throughout your whole post it just seems...odd...

Ooookay sorry i hurt your feelings. Watch your estrogen levels bro cuz i think I caused you to tear I guess.