Unknown gkdjaj kg csC

Vksjs fjdetk skeptical an b

im not sure if its gyno but ive never seen fat forming like that?

It’s only there when

looks a bit low down to be gyno…

I think I’m going to

honestly mate, it just sounds like a classic case of internet induced gyno hysteria. IIGH for short.

If it gets worse then take some nolva but as it stands just now I think you’re fine.

RDS said it all, IIGH affects us all to some extent

eye on it though.

Pseudogyno. Not an enlargement of mammary tissue, but an acute fat formation underneath the mammary gland caused by elevated estrogen. Play it safe and take steps to lower E2 (cut aromatizing orals, DHT, AIs etc…)

Also: “IIGH” made me fucking rofl. +1 for RDS <3

-PTD

there is another type of gyno?!?! Let the IIPH begin!

[quote]PAINTRAINDave wrote:
Pseudogyno. Not an enlargement of mammary tissue, but an acute fat formation underneath the mammary gland caused by elevated estrogen. Play it safe and take steps to lower E2 (cut aromatizing orals, DHT, AIs etc…)

-PTD [/quote]

Shit get your fire axe and cut that crap out! but yeah check your E2 for sure

Gasparilla fjskarovc fjskalf

Hey OP, don’t know if this has been mentioned but look up “Lipoma”

It can occur in younger adults as well, my brother has quite a few of these, including one that is 2cm away from his nipple. It was not gyno, as his E levels are fine and he has never been on cycle, and doctors have verified all those lumps are just “fat” benign tumor tissues called Lipoma.

“Lipomas usually present as nonpainful, round, mobile masses, with a characteristic soft, doughy feel. The overlying skin appears normal.” --Pubmed

Might save you the hassle of all this other stuff. Best of luck.

-PTD [/quote]

it’s a real thing! We should start an awareness campaign

I agree

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

-PTD [/quote]

it’s a real thing! We should start an awareness campaign[/quote]

Hahahaha. This made my training partner and I laugh obnoxiously for like 3 minutes in the crowded lobby of my gym. Just priceless

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
honestly mate, it just sounds like a classic case of internet induced gyno hysteria. IIGH for short.

If it gets worse then take some nolva but as it stands just now I think you’re fine.[/quote]
I’ve had IIGH at least twice

letro and nolva together was the only thing that got my gyno under control.
was using like .5g ED of letro and 40mg ED of nolva.

Well hopefully with the anadrol gone now I should see improvement.