Unknown Fat Problem

Ok here is my story i am 22 years old 77kg 1.81 i play football on a semi proffesional team and i lift weights 2-3 times a week…I always eated whatever without dieting and stuff and my body was always really ripped… My problem is that in the past 12 months no matter what i am doing or trying my belly fat is increasing without getting any weight…

First i thought it was the bad diet i was doing so i started cleaning it up cutting carbs adding protein and some healthy fats… the fat from my body didn t only started to disapear but it also increased even though at the same time i was losing weight…i am feeling this getting worse day by day and i don t know why… i am afraid something is going really on and i don know what s causing this to me … Also i noticed that in the this period espeacially last 4-5 months my libido is decreased and i have mood swings.(i believe from the problem)

If anyone can help me with i would appreciate this a lot because it really concerns me and i am in a desperate situation… i went to doctors for hormone blood tests and they don t seem to care about it

Here is my diet and blood tests

10:00 Milk 1,5% low fat with 80 gr oats and 4 egg whites+ green apple
12:00 Tuna or turkey sandwith (whole grain) with low fat cheese
15:00 200 gr meat or chicken or fish(salmon) with 100 gr brown rice and green salad with some olive oil(spoon)
17:00 pre training maybe a green apple
18:00 football training (high intense aerobic exersice
20:00 1 banana + 1,5 scoop whey
21:30 same us lunch without the carbs
00:00 before sleep yogurt 2% and 10-15 almonds

Thats an average day for me like i said i lift weights 2-3 times per week
I have football training like 5 times per week
I am really desperate with this situation i need help on this

Here are my blood tests
TSH 2.01 recommended values 0.35-5
FSH 1.0 1.0-12
LH 2.77 2.0-12