United States Is Pathetic...

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
It has been like that since forever[/quote]

Exactly.

That type of celebrity worshipping isn’t unique to America either.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Wait a second- is the US lost because of the video of some teenage girls wanting to meet a shitty rapper, or because of the disgusting amount of racism and vitrol that’s voiced by the comments?

The guy who posted that video said this on the comments-

“I’m uploading a new one soon Obama gave a speech to a mongralized auditorium of Kids next to no whites Sad what Virgina has become almost everyone of them looked like they were from another region of the world”

And then the comment with the most amounts of “thumbs up”:
[i]
Fucking, little, race traitors.Keep track of anyone that you know, that behaves in such a Nigerific manner.Then when total anarchy goes down, they will be on a “special list!”

I’m looking forward to going after the Wiggers, myself,lol! [/i]

Methinks the US is ending for different reasons than you people think. [/quote]

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. (Revelation 13: 16-17)

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. (Revelation 13: 16-17)

[/quote]

So you know what my reply to this is going to be, right?

Wait a second- is the US lost because of the video of some teenage girls wanting to meet a shitty rapper, or because of the disgusting amount of racism and vitrol that’s voiced by the comments?

“I’m uploading a new one soon Obama gave a speech to a mongralized auditorium of Kids next to no whites Sad what Virgina has become almost everyone of them looked like they were from another region of the world”

[i]
Fucking, little, race traitors.Keep track of anyone that you know, that behaves in such a Nigerific manner.Then when total anarchy goes down, they will be on a “special list!”

Methinks the US is ending for different reasons than you people think. [/quote]

That post makes no sense.

Why should a nation end because of a group to separate and hate?

That makes nations, not breaks them.

Who?

[quote]orion wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

“I’m uploading a new one soon Obama gave a speech to a mongralized auditorium of Kids next to no whites SadÃ?¯Ã?»Ã?¿ what Virgina has become almost everyone of them looked like they were from another region of the world”

[i]
Fucking, little, race traitors.Keep track of anyone that you know, that behaves in such a Nigerific manner.Then when total anarchyÃ?¯Ã?»Ã?¿ goes down, they will be on a “special list!”

Methinks the US is ending for different reasons than you people think.

[/quote]

Yeah, no nation has EVER been broken because of racial tensions.

[quote]Gambit_Lost wrote:
orion wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

“I’m uploading a new one soon Obama gave a speech to a mongralized auditorium of Kids next to no whites SadÃ??Ã?¯Ã??Ã?»Ã??Ã?¿ what Virgina has become almost everyone of them looked like they were from another region of the world”

[i]
Fucking, little, race traitors.Keep track of anyone that you know, that behaves in such a Nigerific manner.Then when total anarchyÃ??Ã?¯Ã??Ã?»Ã??Ã?¿ goes down, they will be on a “special list!”

Yeah, no nation has EVER been broken because of racial tensions. [/quote]

Name one.

[quote]orion wrote:
Gambit_Lost wrote:
orion wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

“I’m uploading a new one soon Obama gave a speech to a mongralized auditorium of Kids next to no whites SadÃ???Ã??Ã?¯Ã???Ã??Ã?»Ã???Ã??Ã?¿ what Virgina has become almost everyone of them looked like they were from another region of the world”

[i]
Fucking, little, race traitors.Keep track of anyone that you know, that behaves in such a Nigerific manner.Then when total anarchyÃ???Ã??Ã?¯Ã???Ã??Ã?»Ã???Ã??Ã?¿ goes down, they will be on a “special list!”

Name one.

[/quote]

Bosnia?

[quote]sevenmoist wrote:
orion wrote:
Gambit_Lost wrote:
orion wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

“I’m uploading a new one soon Obama gave a speech to a mongralized auditorium of Kids next to no whites SadÃ???Ã???Ã??Ã?¯Ã???Ã???Ã??Ã?»Ã???Ã???Ã??Ã?¿ what Virgina has become almost everyone of them looked like they were from another region of the world”

[i]
Fucking, little, race traitors.Keep track of anyone that you know, that behaves in such a Nigerific manner.Then when total anarchyÃ???Ã???Ã??Ã?¯Ã???Ã???Ã??Ã?»Ã???Ã???Ã??Ã?¿ goes down, they will be on a “special list!”

Name one.

Bosnia?[/quote]

No.

[quote]Valor wrote:
Who?[/quote]

Mike Jones!

Oh, wait, I’m a couple years to late on that one.

I think you mean the former Yugoslavia.

[quote]orion wrote:
Gambit_Lot wrote:

Name one.

[/quote]

I’m always surprised that there aren’t more German cornerbacks in the NFL… such short memories…

orion wrote:
Gambit_Lot wrote:

Name one.

I’m always surprised that there aren’t more German cornerbacks in the NFL… such short memories…[/quote]

Jews are a race now?

Serbs and Croats are different people?

I guess if you BS yourself enough everybody is a “race” of one and all conflicts have “racial” undercurrents.

[quote]sevenmoist wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

“I’m uploading a new one soon Obama gave a speech to a mongralized auditorium of Kids next to no whites SadÃ??Ã?¯Ã??Ã?»Ã??Ã?¿ what Virgina has become almost everyone of them looked like they were from another region of the world”

[i]
Fucking, little, race traitors.Keep track of anyone that you know, that behaves in such a Nigerific manner.Then when total anarchyÃ??Ã?¯Ã??Ã?»Ã??Ã?¿ goes down, they will be on a “special list!”

x2 If it was Nickelback they were screaming at this would not of been posted.
[/quote]

x -.5 Actually anger would burn brighter if they were yelling that at Nickelback. I hate Nickelback.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
John S. wrote:
I died a little inside

Pretty soon, they’ll be able to vote.

[/quote]

I still sleep easy at night knowing that they won’t … but then again with our Celebrity in Chief now, they just might … they just might

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:
sevenmoist wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

“I’m uploading a new one soon Obama gave a speech to a mongralized auditorium of Kids next to no whites SadÃ???Ã??Ã?¯Ã???Ã??Ã?»Ã???Ã??Ã?¿ what Virgina has become almost everyone of them looked like they were from another region of the world”

[i]
Fucking, little, race traitors.Keep track of anyone that you know, that behaves in such a Nigerific manner.Then when total anarchyÃ???Ã??Ã?¯Ã???Ã??Ã?»Ã???Ã??Ã?¿ goes down, they will be on a “special list!”

x -.5 Actually anger would burn brighter if they were yelling that at Nickelback. I hate Nickelback.
[/quote]

I hate Nickelback also, I was just using them for an example.

[quote]sevenmoist wrote:
DixiesFinest wrote:
sevenmoist wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

“I’m uploading a new one soon Obama gave a speech to a mongralized auditorium of Kids next to no whites SadÃ???Ã???Ã??Ã?¯Ã???Ã???Ã??Ã?»Ã???Ã???Ã??Ã?¿ what Virgina has become almost everyone of them looked like they were from another region of the world”

[i]
Fucking, little, race traitors.Keep track of anyone that you know, that behaves in such a Nigerific manner.Then when total anarchyÃ???Ã???Ã??Ã?¯Ã???Ã???Ã??Ã?»Ã???Ã???Ã??Ã?¿ goes down, they will be on a “special list!”

I hate Nickelback also, I was just using them for an example.[/quote]

Hate is not a strong enough word to describe how I feel about them.