T Nation

United States Is Pathetic...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaxZvHk-VWo&feature=related [/thread]

I died a little inside

First, I’m sure Elvis’ groupies stuck with G rated dialogue.

Secondly, it would be the same thing in a different country except they wouldn’t be speaking american.

Those girls are pathetic, but that ain’t the U.S. I don’t even know who that was they were willing to sell their souls for…But if I were their daddy, and adjustment would be made. They’d be doing relief work in Darfur. That should straiten out priorities.

Having spent various parts of my life in various parts of this world, I can say with confidence that this is not just the US, but every first world country from here to Japan and back again.

Those girls parents should be ashamed.

…I think this is my first post in politics. Who the heck dragged me to this side of the board???

[quote]Squiggles wrote:
Having spent various parts of my life in various parts of this world, I can say with confidence that this is not just the US, but every first world country from here to Japan and back again.

Those girls parents should be ashamed.

…I think this is my first post in politics. Who the heck dragged me to this side of the board???[/quote]

Watch out…Your doomed I tell you!

[quote]pat wrote:

I don’t even know who that was they were willing to sell their souls for…[/quote]

I apologize in advance:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yfNzvNd4PA

Who’s the proud father? “Daddieeee, I want you to meat my b/f, Soulja Boy!”

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
pat wrote:

I don’t even know who that was they were willing to sell their souls for…

I apologize in advance:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yfNzvNd4PA[/quote]

Nas was right…hip hop is dead.

[quote]John S. wrote:
I died a little inside[/quote]

Pretty soon, they’ll be able to vote.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
pat wrote:

I don’t even know who that was they were willing to sell their souls for…

I apologize in advance:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yfNzvNd4PA[/quote]

Well, now that this video has been posted for reference, it does seem this girl is just attempting to speak to him in a language he will understand. Not that it doesn’t make them miserable, misguided, pathetic little sad,lost souls.

[shiver]

I’ve been away for seven and a half years. Is this what is considered “mainstream” at present? I hate to sound like one of those “old” people who talked about Elvis bringing about the end of morality, but seriously…really? This kind of shit actually gets air time? Gets taken seriously?

I’m honestly asking here.

I can’t believe I’m going to say this, but its shit like this that makes me think, “Maybe totalitarianism isn’t so bad after all?”

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
pat wrote:

I don’t even know who that was they were willing to sell their souls for…

I apologize in advance:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yfNzvNd4PA

Well, now that this video has been posted for reference, it does seem this girl is just attempting to speak to him in a language he will understand. Not that it doesn’t make them miserable, misguided, pathetic little sad,lost souls.

[shiver]

I’ve been away for seven and a half years. Is this what is considered “mainstream” at present? I hate to sound like one of those “old” people who talked about Elvis bringing about the end of morality, but seriously…really? This kind of shit actually gets air time? Gets taken seriously?

I’m honestly asking here.
[/quote]

It’s much worse…much worse. Ah,so are you American in Japan?

[quote]Scuba19 wrote:
I can’t believe I’m going to say this, but its shit like this that makes me think, “Maybe totalitarianism isn’t so bad after all?”[/quote]

Don’t worry, it’s coming: “Nothing has been done to repair the financial system. It is worse off now than it has been in two years, since the debacle began. In order to repair the system it has to be purged. The banks, brokerage houses, insurance companies and the Fed have to go into bankruptcy. This, of course, means Americans will lose 50% to 95% of their wealth, unless they are in gold and silver related assets. That is the cost of not paying attention, for not making the House, Senate and President do as they should. These so-called leaders have done everything possible to insure that there is no recovery. This while they tell us the global financial crisis is over. In addition the same crowd that created this disaster tells us over and over again that without their untimely and unprecedented support, the system would have collapsed.” http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article14085.html

The military will take over. Capitalism and voting are contradictory, as people will always vote for a demagogue who promises free jobs, free healthcare, and other such insanities.

Obama is the ultimate consummation of this system. Watch it crash and burn.

Silly girls. There’s no such thing as a soul.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Cortes wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
pat wrote:

I don’t even know who that was they were willing to sell their souls for…

I apologize in advance:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yfNzvNd4PA

Well, now that this video has been posted for reference, it does seem this girl is just attempting to speak to him in a language he will understand. Not that it doesn’t make them miserable, misguided, pathetic little sad,lost souls.

[shiver]

I’ve been away for seven and a half years. Is this what is considered “mainstream” at present? I hate to sound like one of those “old” people who talked about Elvis bringing about the end of morality, but seriously…really? This kind of shit actually gets air time? Gets taken seriously?

I’m honestly asking here.

It’s much worse…much worse. Ah,so are you American in Japan?[/quote]

I spent my first 26 years growing up in Texas, as a matter of fact. I do go back twice a year, so it’s not like I’m completely cut off, but obviously there is a section of our society I am “missing out on” whenever I return.

Seriously, though, that first video and your follow-up have got to be some kind of sign that something, somewhere, is broken.

Wait a second- is the US lost because of the video of some teenage girls wanting to meet a shitty rapper, or because of the disgusting amount of racism and vitrol that’s voiced by the comments?

The guy who posted that video said this on the comments-

“I’m uploading a new one soon Obama gave a speech to a mongralized auditorium of Kids next to no whites Sad what Virgina has become almost everyone of them looked like they were from another region of the world”

And then the comment with the most amounts of “thumbs up”:
[i]
Fucking, little, race traitors.Keep track of anyone that you know, that behaves in such a Nigerific manner.Then when total anarchy goes down, they will be on a “special list!”

I’m looking forward to going after the Wiggers, myself,lol! [/i]

Methinks the US is ending for different reasons than you people think.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Wait a second- is the US lost because of the video of some teenage girls wanting to meet a shitty rapper, or because of the disgusting amount of racism and vitrol that’s voiced by the comments?

The guy who posted that video said this on the comments-

“I’m uploading a new one soon Obama gave a speech to a mongralized auditorium of Kids next to no whites SadÃ?¯Ã?»Ã?¿ what Virgina has become almost everyone of them looked like they were from another region of the world”

And then the comment with the most amounts of “thumbs up”:
[i]
Fucking, little, race traitors.Keep track of anyone that you know, that behaves in such a Nigerific manner.Then when total anarchyÃ?¯Ã?»Ã?¿ goes down, they will be on a “special list!”

I’m looking forward to going after the Wiggers, myself,lol! [/i]

Methinks the US is ending for different reasons than you people think. [/quote]

x2 If it was Nickelback they were screaming at this would not of been posted.

I would have let them on my bus.

It has been like that since forever