T Nation

Unintentional Comedy

What I mean by “unintentional comedy” is when the person in question is intending to be serious, but you find it funny as hell. With the advent of youtube these clips are more and more accessible. Lets see some of your best ones.

Recently I stumbled across a website called www.coldsteel.com. They sell knives and swords and such and seem to market towards the survivalist crowd. Anyway when you click on one of their weapons there is usually a demonstration video. I cannot stop laughing at these, I swear to God! Comedy gold. A few examples…

Lol pure mature cheese

That Gurkha Kukri was actually pretty impressive.

I saw one of the sword videos about a year ago and couldn’t stop laughing.

Glad to see someone else out there with a weird sense of humor.

I could watch the fat dude take out watermelon all day long.

For the first video, the war hammer one, at 2:23 I was like “What the fuck is that thing, looks like a dinosaur head.” He kept on hitting it over and over again. This guy is awesome.

I love how they compare everything to their forearms.

I love the menacing glare and look of satisfaction on the fat guy’s face after he annihilates something.

I also love the fact that SOMEONE, somewhere, watched that video and though “Wow! That guy is right! This War-Hammer WOULD make a great investment! Off to the payday advancers!”

[quote]OrangeBroccoli wrote:
For the first video, the war hammer one, at 2:23 I was like “What the fuck is that thing, looks like a dinosaur head.” He kept on hitting it over and over again. This guy is awesome.[/quote]

Really didn’t find any of this funny until I got to this part, then I started cracking up.

Hahahaha

“Watcha doing nabourino?”

“Putting speed holes in my car”

That Gurkha Kukri actually looks pretty dangerous… Plus it’s actually useful in a bad situation.

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
I love the menacing glare and look of satisfaction on the fat guy’s face after he annihilates something.

I also love the fact that SOMEONE, somewhere, watched that video and though “Wow! That guy is right! This War-Hammer WOULD make a great investment! Off to the payday advancers!”[/quote]

Why the hell wouldn’t you want a warhammer?

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:

I also love the fact that SOMEONE, somewhere, watched that video and though “Wow! That guy is right! This War-Hammer WOULD make a great investment! Off to the payday advancers!”[/quote]

I carry the war hammer in my hummer during patrols, for those special moments where you can’t shoot someone, but they really need to start acting better.

It looks like I’ve generated some business for this guy.

You’re welcome, knife-wielding maniac. Now please don’t come to kill me :slight_smile:

As sick as it sounds, me and my roommate found justin.tv through the ‘incident’…

And for god sake I haven’t laughed this hard for as long as I can remember… (not the “incident”) but rather random dudes harassing attention whores (pre-teens) on the web… Making Chris Hansen (dateline) jokes and such.

Poor taste?

Fair enough…

What is the over under on how many time that guy got his ass kicked?

wow.

the war hammer.

jesus.

that’s just a glorified hammer.

but i guess when it’s in the hands of a big fat crazy guy, it’s demonic.

[quote]B rocK wrote:
wow.

the war hammer.

jesus.

that’s just a glorified hammer.

but i guess when it’s in the hands of a big fat crazy guy, it’s demonic.[/quote]

Owning both the cold steel war hammer and many regular hammers, I can assure you that they are not at all alike, other than having the word “hammer” in their name.

[quote]Flop Hat wrote:
B rocK wrote:
Owning both the cold steel war hammer and many regular hammers, I can assure you that they are not at all alike, other than having the word “hammer” in their name.[/quote]

BTW do you get much chance to use it?

like for smashing skinned cows heads and alike

[quote]wukey wrote:
Flop Hat wrote:
B rocK wrote:
Owning both the cold steel war hammer and many regular hammers, I can assure you that they are not at all alike, other than having the word “hammer” in their name.

BTW do you get much chance to use it?

like for smashing skinned cows heads and alike[/quote]

didn’t mean for that to sound like it does, i’m just honestly curious as to what you use it for.