Unimpressive T-Cell Alpha, My Results

[quote]stringer wrote:
agreed.

some of the people here act like its the bodybuilders stonemasons or something. its arguably the most laughable forum on the whole site. at the risk of an endless amount of Forum Thugs jumping on my back lets delve a little deeper:

• we have a couple of guys who sound like THEY DO NOT EVEN TRAIN! shouldnt that be one of the criteria? that you have to go to the gym at least once a month but if you got like shit to do then maybe every 6 weeks?

-there are two REGULAR guys who post who are not well developed, they are just fat. Sky Nett claims to be “bulking” and has been for about 20 years and just looks like a total slob. thats not even being insulting, he really does just look like a slob. Jehovasfitness probably spends $2000 dollars on supplements a month and doesnt look like he trains. i get the impression he is waiting for Biotest to release a $1000 bottle of “TRAINING JUICE” which he can drink so as to avoid even having to step foot into a gym. he is obsessed with every supplement out there and seems to have zero idea what he is doing.

-Artem is a clueless child who has made himself grossly obese. someone who has gained such a ridiculous amount of fat in a single year it is almost not believable. yet he is praised like it was some kind of small mistake. as if you can accidently wake up one morning 100lbs overweight. people seem unaware of just how much one hundred pounds is. he didnt gain a little extra chub. he gained SEVENTY TO EIGHTY POUNDS OF PURE FAT in a very very small time frame. in all seriousness how is that possible? what the fuck was in all that milk he drank?

-by far the biggest moron is mattheus. according to his own fucking profile he has only trained FOR A SINGLE MONTH! lol WTF? how can he possibly be in there? whoever invited him should be kicked out alongside him. Mattheus has made a diet thread in which the first meal is protein AND ICECREAM. i mean seriously, its like a parody of bodybuilding where people dont want to gain muscle they want to gain lard.

-there are other guys who are total idiots as well.

now for all you Forum Thugs who are going to flame me and call me out and all your other e-thug BS, yes i have put my flame suit on and yes i am wearing a gumshield. every single thing in this post is 100% true and im willing to defend it. i also accept that the general level of reading comprehension here is that of a pre- school child so no doubt il have to explain the couple of threads i have made for the millionth time as well.[/quote]

hahahaha
great post

i want someone to flame me!

[quote]zarrs wrote:
lol not the recent stuff its more like a bunch of middle age men trying to pick up 15 year olds[/quote]

LOL

There is no point to this thread that will actually create anything useful or help anyone and I hope it is deleted.

hey if you’re letting newbs in, let me in too.
at least i have a decent diet and workout plan

[quote]stringer wrote:
Jehovasfitness probably spends $2000 dollars on supplements a month and doesnt look like he trains.[/quote]

Jesus Christ, i thought it was just me that thought this! Lmao!

[quote]stringer wrote:
agreed.

some of the people here act like its the bodybuilders stonemasons or something. its arguably the most laughable forum on the whole site. at the risk of an endless amount of Forum Thugs jumping on my back lets delve a little deeper:

• we have a couple of guys who sound like THEY DO NOT EVEN TRAIN! shouldnt that be one of the criteria? that you have to go to the gym at least once a month but if you got like shit to do then maybe every 6 weeks?

-there are two REGULAR guys who post who are not well developed, they are just fat. Sky Nett claims to be “bulking” and has been for about 20 years and just looks like a total slob. thats not even being insulting, he really does just look like a slob. Jehovasfitness probably spends $2000 dollars on supplements a month and doesnt look like he trains. i get the impression he is waiting for Biotest to release a $1000 bottle of “TRAINING JUICE” which he can drink so as to avoid even having to step foot into a gym. he is obsessed with every supplement out there and seems to have zero idea what he is doing.

-Artem is a clueless child who has made himself grossly obese. someone who has gained such a ridiculous amount of fat in a single year it is almost not believable. yet he is praised like it was some kind of small mistake. as if you can accidently wake up one morning 100lbs overweight. people seem unaware of just how much one hundred pounds is. he didnt gain a little extra chub. he gained SEVENTY TO EIGHTY POUNDS OF PURE FAT in a very very small time frame. in all seriousness how is that possible? what the fuck was in all that milk he drank?

-by far the biggest moron is mattheus. according to his own fucking profile he has only trained FOR A SINGLE MONTH! lol WTF? how can he possibly be in there? whoever invited him should be kicked out alongside him. Mattheus has made a diet thread in which the first meal is protein AND ICECREAM. i mean seriously, its like a parody of bodybuilding where people dont want to gain muscle they want to gain lard.

-there are other guys who are total idiots as well.

now for all you Forum Thugs who are going to flame me and call me out and all your other e-thug BS, yes i have put my flame suit on and yes i am wearing a gumshield. every single thing in this post is 100% true and im willing to defend it. i also accept that the general level of reading comprehension here is that of a pre- school child so no doubt il have to explain the couple of threads i have made for the millionth time as well.[/quote]

LoL. I don’t agree with everything you said, but yes, there does seem to be a good number of absolutely clueless people in T-Cell Alpha while some good members don’t post there.

Wabble Wabble Wabble

I really love that word…

HA

Stringer for once i fully agree with you, your like a younger California Law

What a post Lol

[quote] Brook wrote:
stringer wrote:
Jehovasfitness probably spends $2000 dollars on supplements a month and doesnt look like he trains.

Jesus Christ, i thought it was just me that thought this! Lmao![/quote]

x3

Hey OP, nice work - might have taken a while but you made some great progress.

This thread should have been two topics

The OP’s progress & The Stupidity of the T-Cell as of Late.

[quote]B rocK wrote:

The OP’s progress & The Stupidity of the T-Cell as of Late. [/quote]

If the T-Cell were strictly for people that usually get a “damn, what the fuck are you eating” response when they leave the house, there would be 5 people in it, most of which who don’t even post.

You don’t blame the people IN the T-cell because they aren’t near pro status. You blame the website for attracting nothing but “I don’t want to bench 405lbs” and “I don’t want to make that much progress” jackasses.

Most of you complaining aren’t my size…so should I be making a post about you?

Madtitan is in the cell yet rarely posts here anymore…because this website has fallen from what it was before. Many of the guys who truly did stand out are the same way…so they left.

The OP himself claims he rarely posts yet doesn’t seem to understand that if he doesn’t post, he has no reason to be in the T-Cell. Having it filled with elite people who don’t log in doesn’t help anyone either.

I pick people who DISCUSS bodybuilding without going into how fucking functional they are or acting like they can’t train more than 2 days a week because they live in the “real world”. I picked teenagers who I THOUGHT would actually work hard. Seeing as how there may be 2 or 3 on the whole site who seem like they could truly be genetically gifted, I sure as hell wouldn’t be calling people out just yet.

Most of you complaining are not above average.

[quote]GluteusGigantis wrote:

Ok then, so why don’t you give us a list of the people who in your opinion we should, and shouldn’t pay attention to on this forum (BB)? [/quote]

Why didn’t this post get answered? Who the hell on this site is being ignored yet is giving out a wealth of knowledge and has built themselves up enough to truly stand out among serious lifters?

Please provide a list of people who should be in the T-Cell that have been missed previously.

Yup, I spend $2k/month on supplements :rolleyes:

[quote]stringer wrote:
\

.[/quote]

Let me get your logic straight.

Artem put on too much weight in a year, most of it being fat.

I put on 40 lbs in 15 months, yet that’s not good enough? Maybe I should have gained 80 lbs?

Seriously, just trying to understand your logic here

[quote]Professor X wrote:
B rocK wrote:

If the T-Cell were strictly for people that usually get a “damn, what the fuck are you eating” response when they leave the house, there would be 5 people in it, most of which who don’t even post.

You don’t blame the people IN the T-cell because they aren’t near pro status. You blame the website for attracting nothing but “I don’t want to bench 405lbs” and “I don’t want to make that much progress” jackasses.

Madtitan is in the cell yet rarely posts here anymore…because this website has fallen from what it was before. Many of the guys who truly did stand out are the same way…so they left.

The OP himself claims he rarely posts yet doesn’t seem to understand that if he doesn’t post, he has no reason to be in the T-Cell. Having it filled with elite people who don’t log in doesn’t help anyone either.

I pick people who DISCUSS bodybuilding without going into how fucking functional they are or acting like they can’t train more than 2 days a week because they live in the “real world”. I picked teenagers who I THOUGHT would actually work hard. Seeing as how there may be 2 or 3 on the whole site who seem like they could truly be genetically gifted, I sure as hell wouldn’t be calling people out just yet.

Most of you complaining are not above average.[/quote]

No offence meant here, but why don’t you just migrate to another website? I would imagine you would be more at home in a place like IntenseMuscle. I suppose it’s silly for me to assume this is the only bb forum you visit, but why hang around a place that as you’ve pu it, doesn’t have the same attraction for you that it used to have? Honest questions here.

Wait, so all of this talk and we don’t have a list of posters yet?

G87, any pics up? What are your stats?

Brook, stats?

300andabove, any pics? Your profile is devoid of any.

Bezerkergang? Where are the pics?

Everyone who cosigned with the OP should be ready for a call out also, right?

I mean, RIGHT?

Stringer, not even one pic with all of this noise you are throwing out?

WTF?

Zarrs? I mean, is this a joke?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
B rocK wrote:

[/quote]
He’s absolutely right. But there isn’t anything wrong with striving to find people that are serious (size doesn’t equate to seriousness) about their physical endeavors. At the same time it is pretty hard to figure if someone IS serious when you have very little go to on; as in the case on these types of forums.

Hopefully this was a “you” as in “you all” b/c I didn’t blame anyone in specific nor the website. I just noticed the t-cell taking another direction recently that I personally don’t like…but whatever, I’ll deal.

yes, make a “b rock how do you train” post. lol

[quote]

Most of you complaining are not above average.[/quote]

Just out of pure curiosity; what is “average” to you?

[quote]bigNasty_ wrote:
Professor X wrote:
B rocK wrote:

Most of you complaining are not above average.

No offence meant here, but why don’t you just migrate to another website? I would imagine you would be more at home in a place like IntenseMuscle. I suppose it’s silly for me to assume this is the only bb forum you visit, but why hang around a place that as you’ve pu it, doesn’t have the same attraction for you that it used to have? Honest questions here.[/quote]

What makes you think this is the only site I go to? Further, I’m not the one who made this thread. People who don’t even have pictures up or current stats are who filled this piece of shit thread up long before I even logged in.