Unimaginable Response to First Cycle? 6800ng/dl

I think @150mgaweek took this and ran with some liberty. Strictly speaking I would also disagree. The context of your point is correct though. Plus as @flipcollar stated if you cared about your health, hormone panels alone are not the metrics to measure with bloodwork.

2 Likes

bunch of idiots lol blasting or not labs and blood work mean something you morons, attack that

Funny how @readalot got perma ban, but at least was the smartest person on this forum and 95% of his posts contained loads of valuable info for anyone. The only thing that got him banned was that he didnt agree with something with an admin. Meanwhile this troll continues to just be here, never in his life has posted anything of worth, not even an opinion. Only comments about other peoples comments. I guess until he comments on @Chris_Colucci he is safe, yes? :slight_smile:

There have been many times i wanted to tag @readalot for his knowledge, but no - i guess we need this dude, who has never been tagged by anyone for anything, never has posted a single opinion on the topic, never has any questions even tho clearly has no idea why he even is on this forum, etc.
If forum is OK to ban someone who can help everyone with his knowledge, but does not even care to do anything about the only actual openly known troll - it is just weird.

5 Likes

In this topic there is discussion about everything except the main subject :pensive:

Btw I am healthy person, at least never had problems in my life.
Btw took general blood works yesterday and everythinf is in normal range except PDW that I have 18 Fl but normal range is 10.1 - 16.1

@BumpStead Yes this got derailed. To answer your question, cycling period is NOT good for your health. Your hormone values are not far off from normal of your dose. TT values alone are not a good metric for anything because depending on your SHBG those values will differ. Either way, I would say don’t focus on that number. For what you are doing its fine. If you want help with any other lab work, post it.

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more. @readalot was valuable here. Some of these other guys who just pop up with negativity and nothing more to offer… well draw your own conclusion.

1 Like

Don’t think 150mgaweek should get banned for his stupid shit but please get @readalot back!

#FreeReadalot

3 Likes

No. Nobody has ever been banned for disagreeing with an Admin. A, I’m not that thin-skinned and B, that’d be a shitty way to run a forum.

We don’t typically discuss Mod/Admin actions, but readalot was eventually banned because, after repeated direct warnings and a short-term suspension, he had an absolute meltdown and was harassing staff both on and off the forum.

Nothing 150mg has said in this thread is remotely close to “trolling”. Name-calling? Yep. Not trolling. He does have a history of issues and has been handled accordingly, including a previous short-term suspension.

how bout no

Your question was definitely answered, dude. Read closely. Almost everyone is saying that the testosterone level, in and of itself, is NOT a reason to be concerned, and that IF you’re going to use steroids, you WANT that number to be high.

If you actually want to have a conversation about blood work and potential problems that we could expect from certain numbers, you need to post a comprehensive panel. You haven’t given us enough information otherwise.

2 Likes

Here is my blood panel

Hemoglobin - 153.6 grams/La
Red blood cell count - 5.18
Hematocrit - 45.5%
MCV - 87.8 fl
MCH - 87.8 pg
MCHC - 338 g/L
RDW-CV - 11.6%
RDW-SD - 40.7 fl
PLT - 271.5 (Adults - 150-400 x 10E9/L)
PCT - 0.21%
MPV - 7.8 fL
PDW - 18 fl
P-LCR - 35.5%
WBC - 7.29 (Adults - 4,0 - 10,0 x 10E9/L)
NEIT - 4.13
NEIT % - 56.64%
LYM - 2.42 (Adults - 1.30 - 4.00 x 10E9/L)
LYM% - 33.18%
MON - 0.65 (Adults - 0.15 - 0.70 x 10E9/L)
MON% - 8.85%
EOSIN - 0.07 (Adults - 0.02-0.3 x 10E9/L)
EOSIN% - 1.00%
BASO - 0.02
BASO% - 0.33%
ESR - 2 (Norm: 2 - 27 mm/h)

I’m not seeing anything abnormal or out of range on this. Am I missing something?

I’m having a hard time figuring out what you’re actually worried about at this point.

EDIT: I’ll put it this way. You have high testosterone because you’re injecting testosterone into your body. You’re obviously expecting your reading to be high. So then, you should be using OTHER health markers to determine if said high testosterone levels are doing you harm.

So, you’ve got this blood panel that you shared. Nothing is out of range, none of the numbers seem concerning to me.

You ALSO said you’re not having any symptoms of any potential health issues.

I just don’t understand why you’re here. If you don’t want your testosterone that high, inject less next time. High testosterone CAN cause other problems, but it doesn’t seem like it’s causing YOU problems.

The only thing you didn’t post that I’d want to see is your blood pressure and resting heart rate. If those are fine, then you’re just coming across as a hypochondriac.

3 Likes

I stated that PDW levels in my blood are 18 Fl but normal range is 10.1 - 16.1
I asked if that needs some attention, nothing more.

Also one thing that I don’t understand is:
People say that 400mg week is a low dose for even beginner and they should run at least 500mg or even 600mg a week. I guess people on even 700g/week and a little higher, hardly get the numbers that I have on 400mg test. Should I lower the dose since it’s my first time or should I continue this way or even move on 500mg/week?

No more another questions from my side.

PDW stands for platelet distribution width. That value will have absolutely nothing to do with testosterone levels. You’re asking a general health question here, which is something you should talk to your doctor about. It’s a ridiculous question to ask on a steroid forum. High PDW can be linked to vascular diseases and certain cancers. That’s about all I know about it.

I’m going to point you in a better direction for the future. You need to do some reading so that you understand what numbers in a blood test are likely relevant to steroid use. Steroids can have negative effects on the kidneys and liver, so things like Liver enzyme values would be much more useful to know.

And you still didn’t share THE MOST IMPORTANT NUMBER, which is blood pressure.

I don’t think you should use steroids. You clearly have no idea what you’re doing.

2 Likes

No more another questions.

1 Like

Nailed it.

And blood pressure also impacts kidneys.

OP, your blood work should include a eGFR (preferably using Cystatin C, because the other test is seen to be poor for individuals training hard, or with a lot of muscle). This will give you a read on kidney function. You should also measure liver function using ALT and AST. This is especially important if using orals. A bit over range on this is fine if on cycle and or using orals, but if you are multiple times over range, then you need to make a change.

Hematocrit is kinda important. I say kinda, because if BP is high, then high hematocrit is probably contributing to it. If BP is good, I wouldn’t even bother with it.

BP and heart rate provide an assessment for how hard your heart is working, and also if you are potentially straining your kidneys.

If you don’t have one, buy a BP monitor. One you trust. I think Omron makes a good monitor. I bought a cheap one and didn’t trust it. Buy it once, by getting a good one. Still should be under $100. Watch a few YouTube videos on how to get proper measurements.

I would be pleased to have your response to Testosterone. I am pinning 875 mg/wk (250 mg EOD), and pulled the day between pinning. My TT was just under 4700. If all is good, continue on IMO. We actually should be going by TT and FT, not dose for users past their first cycle (if they pull blood work like they should).

Don’t sleep on high BP. It can have nasty effects if left unchecked.

1 Like

Actually no, you just was curious about weirdly high reading. If by this day you have not turned into a mass monster, that reading is exactly what it is - its a number on a paper and without any real effect its just a number.
No one really cares how high or low it is - you dont take drugs to get funny numbers, you take drugs to get results. There is not much to discuss anymore.

nwo-scotthall

Are you 13?

Any 13 year old who appreciates the greatness of Scott Hall is one precocious 13 year old. RIP Scott and best wishes to Chris!

2 Likes

Yes.