Unilateral Work/Minimizing Work of Off-Leg

I like single leg lifts, but with a lot of them, especially bulgarian split squats, seems like my off-leg is working also. I can feel tension in my quad while performing a BSS, and it’s not the stretching the stretching kind of tension. I’ve tried keeping my torso upright, leaning forward, leaning backward, but to no avail.

I’ve even done isometrics without weight, but I still feel it in my non working leg.
Has anyone else experienced this?
On the other hand, I can do a stationary lunge and feel it mostly in my gluteus muscle, which is great.
I’m wondering if there’s a progression in the exercises as in that I’d need to get strong enough in a certain lift before going with another one.
Any thoughts?

I don’t think it’s going to have that big of an effect on anything, truthfully. But if you are really worried about it, I suggest doing one leg squats on a box and just hang your non-working leg off the side. It’s easier than pistols and absolutely crushes your quads.

Ok, sounds good.
Never tried them, I’ll see if i can incorporate them, not right now though, I have to emphasize my posterior chain.