Unified Weapons Master Combat

You’re all welcome.

As for me, I’ve found my calling in life: hand-to-hand combat in Master Chief suits.

-Since the suit does not fit like a glove how will it effect the use of certain weapons/fighting styles?

-Suit feed back, lighting, scoring system sounds a little lame.

-Without the potential for real injury I do not think it will take off.

Now if they put them up against real animals like lions that would be sick.

I would just master the bullwhip and take a couple into the ring with me. Then after using strikes and sticking and moving get to a point to where I can use them to tie up my opponent. Flawless Victory

It’s like re living childhood role playing fights but with space suits. Sounds pretty cool if you can go full force without issues.

[quote]cstratton2 wrote:
It’s like re living childhood role playing fights but with space suits. Sounds pretty cool if you can go full force without issues. [/quote]

Right? I’ve always wanted to swing battle axes and longswords at full force without going to jail.

Looks like the suits are pretty slim as well. Carbon fiber armor with light weight force absorption layers looks like a winner to me, high tensile strength and light weight means more mobile and easier to wear.

Only for pro competitors? This would be a cool franchise like paintball skirmish for paramilitary / combat fun.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
Only for pro competitors? This would be a cool franchise like paintball skirmish for paramilitary / combat fun.[/quote]

There’s this, armored combat for the rest of us…