Unidentified Symptoms - Bad Product?

With TRT, estrogen levels almost always need to be managed. Please describe TRT protocol in detail.

Skin may gave had latent blocked pores that are not a problem as skin becomes more active and oily. The fact that only this area of skin is involved does suggest an estrogen component. An allergy would not be specific to these single areas. It is also very odd that this problem only occurs after all of this time. Such problems around the nipples are not rare. Stopping the injections provided good info, but the problem still appears to be related to the skin activity mediated by T and not T itself. Many get transient skin problems on TRT, some acne. Timing does seem a bit odd. There might be some other factors such as nutrients or thyroid. Thyroid affects every cell in the body. Stopping TRT slowed down the skin and problem was reduced.

With TRT you can see skin becoming thicker and more elastic as lost collagen is restored. In my case, pre TRT I had some adult acne that I now attribute to the skin not been competent. TRT improved that. The skin on the back of my hands was thin and frail. Pinching up the skin there took a while to recover. That is called tenting. With TRT, that stopped and skin became much more younger.

Did T eth brand change?

Please post all lab work with ranges, not just the hormones.

Most of the time, when guys come here, their TRT is been mismanaged and that is the norm and standard of care.

Has your dad started wearing any new fabrics lately or fabric care products? Is washer rinsing properly? Do not use fabric sheets in the dryer? Investigate anything else that has been introduced recently.

Most of the time, injecting T once a week has a poor outcome. Self-injecting twice a week provides steadier levels. Subq injections more so than IM. #29 1/2" 0.5ml insulin syringes can be used.

Your dad should become directly involved here.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

KSman is simply a regular member on this site. Nothing more other than highly active.

I can be a bit abrupt in my replies and recommendations. I have a lot of ground to cover as this forum has become much more active in the last two years. I can’t follow threads that go deep over time. You need to respond to all of my points and requests as soon as possible before you fall off of my radar. The worse problems are guys who ignore issues re thyroid, body temperatures, history of iodized salt. Please do not piss people off saying that lab results are normal, we need lab number and ranges.

The value that you get out of this process and forum depends on your effort and performance. The bulk of your learning is reading/studying the suggested stickies.