Unexpected Stop to Test E

Hey guys, first time poster so be easy. I’ve been training for about 4 years. I’m 38 6’ tall and 225lbs. Don’t know my body fat, never had that checked. Anyway, I started a simple Test E cycle back in November 2012 and thing were going great! Felt great, was getting great results and the wife was well, satisfied. However, over the holidays i ran out of Test and still haven’t got my next batch.

I was pinning 350mgs 3x a week. its been almost 4 weeks since my last pin and I am having PVC’s which I have never had before. I went to the ER last night and told the doc about the test and the way I stopped it, he said I was having withdrawals from the sudden stop. Does this sound right/possible?? And what’s your take on diving back in when i finally get supplied? Never had any heart issues before.

I have never heard of that, sounds like something an uneducated Dr would say.

Try searching around Pubmed and the like, there may actually be something medical out there related to the sudden stopping of test but I don’t think so. Good luck.

I agree it sounds odd, but, if you look up symptoms of low T, heart palpitations is in there. I’m kinda thinking that the test is basically out of my system and my natural hasn’t kicked in yet. IDK, but I’m pretty sure I’m going back on it when I get it, anybody see a problem with a 4-6 week layoff then just kicking it back in?

[quote]jadchatt wrote:
I agree it sounds odd, but, if you look up symptoms of low T, heart palpitations is in there. I’m kinda thinking that the test is basically out of my system and my natural hasn’t kicked in yet. IDK, but I’m pretty sure I’m going back on it when I get it, anybody see a problem with a 4-6 week layoff then just kicking it back in?[/quote]

Yes there is a problem with a 4-6 week ‘layoff’. By this time your endocrine system should be recovering from shut down and you want to shut it down again? Not a good idea, especially at your age.

SB

Yes there is a problem with a 4-6 week ‘layoff’. By this time your endocrine system should be recovering from shut down and you want to shut it down again? Not a good idea, especially at your age.

SB[/quote]

OK, so just let it ride or go with a T booster? It REALLLLY pisses me off that my cycle, if you want to call it that, got interrupted. I was really just starting to see good benefits. any suggestions are welcome.

If by T booster you mean a couple different SERMs then yes. Nothing else will help your natural test production. Research chems are pretty cheap and ship quickly. I don’t have any experienced advice for you but you’re in a good time window to start a standard pct… I wouldn’t go straight back on the test. Do a decent pct and go back on afterwards. If you started in late November than you weren’t shut down for long but I imagine a pct would do you best in the long run. Good luck!

[quote]incredulous wrote:
If by T booster you mean a couple different SERMs then yes. Nothing else will help your natural test production. Research chems are pretty cheap and ship quickly. I don’t have any experienced advice for you but you’re in a good time window to start a standard pct… I wouldn’t go straight back on the test. Do a decent pct and go back on afterwards. If you started in late November than you weren’t shut down for long but I imagine a pct would do you best in the long run. Good luck![/quote]
Thanks for the advice!

Oh and hey just because no one else has said it. Next time you decide to cycle do your self a favor and don’t start until you have every single vial and bottle that your going to use from start to PCT.

[quote]Reed wrote:
Oh and hey just because no one else has said it. Next time you decide to cycle do your self a favor and don’t start until you have every single vial and bottle that your going to use from start to PCT.[/quote]

This. Pretty stupid to do a cycle without having EVERYTHING. Get your hands on some Nolva or clomid and do a pct.

/

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Get your hands on some Nolva or clomid and do a pct.[/quote]

Yup…trying to continue at this point is a bit ridiculous. End your cycle (which means PCT) then give your body proper layoff then get back at it again if you want to do so.

Do not hop back on the test, and learn from your mistakes.

1- have everything before you start
2- know about pct before you start
3- let your body recover an adequate amount of time after the cycle