Uneven Quad Development

So finally after years and years, my chicken legs decided to grow some. (Nice for you to join the rest of us lads…) but i have a slightly under-developed left-hand side quad.

Now, i have addition-ed the following exercises to my program (But i am definite that the offending exercise that has caused the problem is Squats with Raised heels): 1 Leg leg Press, single leg squat - Off bench, and standard lunges.

Now, the advice i need is, if i concentrate on pushing more with my underdeveloped left-hand side leg during the lovely raised-heel squats i mentioned, will this have the largest (or any) impact on bringing up my lagging body part?

AND… if i begin to do this (which i will anyway as it can’t hurt…) along with the necessary ancillary uni-lateral leg work - then could i be the proud owner of a lovely MATCHING pair quads in 2 months? (Diet, consistency and intensity considered)?

(you should know, the growth i have been blessed with on the opposite side has really only been achieved in the past 1 month, and the imbalance noticed in the last week).

Thanks for your opinions!

Joe

I have the exact same problem. I focused on really squeezing the weak side in just about every relevant movement and it brought it up quickly, in about 2 months. Granted, I have no idea how much of a difference you have going, but mine was pretty noticeable.

[quote]Jeffe wrote:
I have the exact same problem. I focused on really squeezing the weak side in just about every relevant movement and it brought it up quickly, in about 2 months. Granted, I have no idea how much of a difference you have going, but mine was pretty noticeable.[/quote]

Not much at all, but i notice it so it gonna get worked on!

Yeah, Don’t blame you, hit it early before it gets to be an issue. It really doesn’t take the months you sometimes hear to bring up a lagging side. I never even isolated it specifically, just the increased tension.