T Nation

Uneven Fat Loss in Face?

Hey everyone! I am new hear and tried searching for this topic but couldn’t really find anything. So I hope this hasn’t been asked 100 times.

I started Intermittent Fasting about six weeks ago. And I am seeing great results, but I noticed I’m losing weight unevenly in my face. Is this something that is normal? Cuz honestly it makes me look kinda strange. Like my face is crooked.

[quote]dmike03 wrote:
Hey everyone! I am new hear and tried searching for this topic but couldn’t really find anything. So I hope this hasn’t been asked 100 times.

I started Intermittent Fasting about six weeks ago. And I am seeing great results, but I noticed I’m losing weight unevenly in my face. Is this something that is normal? Cuz honestly it makes me look kinda strange. Like my face is crooked. [/quote]

???

No, not that strange lol. But the right side of my face is thinner! My jaw line on the right is more defined, and when looking strait you can just see a difference. My cheek is more puffy looking on the left and my jaw line not as defined as the right.

If this helps? I started at
235lbs
37% bf

I’m now at
205lbs
27% bf

So I know I still have a ways to go. But I just never heard of anyone losing weight unevenly in their face?

Question…is this the first time you have dieted like this?

Answer: the extra padding on your face formerly hid your bone structure. All people’s eyes are slightly off, with it being a matter of how much. So I know that this might sound like a troll answer, but it’s probably just your facial structure without the extra padding. You’ll get used to it.

[quote]The3Commandments wrote:
Answer: the extra padding on your face formerly hid your bone structure. All people’s eyes are slightly off, with it being a matter of how much. So I know that this might sound like a troll answer, but it’s probably just your facial structure without the extra padding. You’ll get used to it.[/quote]

Basically your ugly under the fat, sorry.

[quote]Cron391 wrote:

Basically your ugly under the fat, sorry.[/quote]

It is news though that fat makes you more symmetrical. I guess it is hard to fuck up a circle.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Question…is this the first time you have dieted like this?[/quote]

This is the first time I’ve ever done Intermittent Fasting. But I have not always been overweight. I started gaining weight after injuring my back about 5 years ago.

[quote]Cron391 wrote:
Basically your ugly under the fat, sorry.[/quote]
Nice.

[quote]dmike03 wrote:

This is the first time I’ve ever done Intermittent Fasting. But I have not always been overweight. I started gaining weight after injuring my back about 5 years ago.
[/quote]
Maybe you recently had trama or an infection on one side of your face?

In the last 5 years have you had your wisdom teeth pulled or any other major facial event?

[quote]dmike03 wrote:

[/quote]

No one can tell you anything without pictures.

weird

[quote]RampantBadger wrote:
weird[/quote]

Mild Stroke?