Undisputed II

Good fucking movie

kind of fanciful storyline but as far as “Movie MMA” pretty fucking cool whoever was the choreographer is a badass.

Basic premise, ex pro boxing champ goes to russia to do some promo’s cause he’s broke. Is framed and goes to jail where they have an underground MMA tournament run by the russian mob. He learns MMA from an ex spetsnatz dude… etc etc.

If you’re looking for a movie with some violence, cussing, and testosterone, I highly reccomend it.

http://www.veoh.com/static/flash/players/videodetails.swf?permalinkId=v249224mtdRS5hS&version=3

"What are you waiting for!!!.. " “The bell.”

Thanks Xen

Saw a commerical for that a few weeks ago and thought it looked like a good rental. Wonder if Red Box carries it? I enjoy only having to spend $1 on a rental, but if I have to go to Blockbuster for it, no big deal.

[quote]Djwlfpack wrote:
Saw a commerical for that a few weeks ago and thought it looked like a good rental. Wonder if Red Box carries it? I enjoy only having to spend $1 on a rental, but if I have to go to Blockbuster for it, no big deal.[/quote]

The fight scenes are actually some of the more “real” that I’ve seen as opposed to the brief cuts to different scenes 500 times in a fight sequence that you usually see. Micheal Jai White’s acting could use some polishing (like that’s news) but if you simply fast forward through the attempted story line to each fight scene, you might be pleased with it.

In my opinion its in the same category as Ong Bak, weak storyline, but awesome fighting scenes…

I personally enjoy these type of fighting choreographies way more then the Jackie Chan etc. types.

Eisenbeisser

[quote]Djwlfpack wrote:
Saw a commerical for that a few weeks ago and thought it looked like a good rental. Wonder if Red Box carries it? I enjoy only having to spend $1 on a rental, but if I have to go to Blockbuster for it, no big deal.[/quote]

dude i linked you to the movie who the hell rents shit anymore? i have the internet EVERYTHING is free to me lol

yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me!