Underweight

Good afternoon.

Im 6 feet 5 and 235 pounds.
I have a really easy office job and my activity level is very little.

Im looking to put on atleast 25 pounds to fill out my frame.I feel im underweight for my height.My goal for arm size is 20 inch and to do that im going to have to be 270 pounds to even come close to that.

As ive found out with my body…especially arms is i can train them as hard as i want but if i stay at the same weight arms stay same size but as soon as i put on 3 kgs or so my arms grow.

Im doing the MAX-OT program as i think i overtrain with anything with more volume than that by usually getting a cold or feel like crying like a little girl while watching oprah :frowning:

Apart from taking the “needle” route is there any tips u guys could shed so i can get my weight up.
Im eating 8 times a day for a total of 4000-5000 cal.
I feel now is the best time for me to really bulk up as i may have 1 year left in my office before moving onto something a little more pysical.

All the best

Orton

Increase the intensity of your workouts.

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
Increase the intensity of your workouts.[/quote]

I agree really buck the hell up over training is largely OVER damn rated now a days has swung to the opposite it was and has become an excuse for hard work. Train HARD, eat BIG, rest MORE!!

Phill

[quote]Phill wrote:
Nate Dogg wrote:
Increase the intensity of your workouts.

I agree really buck the hell up over training is largely OVER damn rated now a days has swung to the opposite it was and has become an excuse for hard work. Train HARD, eat BIG, rest MORE!!

Phill[/quote]

I agree with these two gentlemen wholeheartedly. Now I’m going to go chase down a small woodland creature and gnaw on it’s hindleg.