Underwear/Swimwear for Big Wheels

Can someone point me to the “straight” websites where I can buy underwear and swimwear?

I’m not jacked, nor yolked. But I have a pair of 24" legs with a 32" waist, and every week that goes by makes me hate any kind of “short” which is considered acceptable by “normal” people (going to the top of the knee). I’ve long sworn off underwear, ~3 years ago? But am ending up with other issues now because my boys are roaming free to get caught up between my legs, or chafe on the front of my pants.

So I’m in search of a new cup for my league playoffs (I haven’t been wearing one all season because I’m an idiot)… and I get all these websites selling jocks and crap. Well great, except every picture has some guys package ready to poke me in the face.

But seriously:

1. Does anyone here wear a jock to train/as underwear?
  2. What do people here with wheels go swimming in? Boardshorts are going to start ripping when I wear them soon… are my options to wear tight stuff pretty much?
  3. I tried boxerbriefs, and am just not a fan. Who makes good briefs or something in anything besides white. (I’m pale as heck… white doesn’t complement my skin tone! :-p)
  4. Are these underwear websites pretty gay or is it just me?

Reasons this post is gay:

1. No one with quads under 30" should be complaining this much about clothes that don’t fit.

2. No straight man worries this much about what to wear when he’s swimming. The reason? Because “swimming” is usually not the reason to go to the beach AND unless your quads are truly big enough to cause major problems, it isn’t like they don’t make swim trunks in your size.

3. Those websites are about as gay as the people looking for those products.

I buy my underwear at Walmart because I see underwear when I shop there. If I can find underwear that fits at Walmart, I would expect someone with quads half a foot smaller to be able to as well.

yeah I don’t think 24" is all that big.

I thought this thread was about what underwear is good for cruising the streets in a poor man’s Green Machine. What a letdown - and a farce.

DB

Doesn’t underwear have an elastic? My underwear can stretch a lot bigger if I need it to.

And swim shorts are made to be baggy. I don’t think your thighs are big enough to fill them up.

Sites that sell jocks are pretty gay. Fortunately there is a very simple way to avoid the gayness - buy panties instead. No guys’ packages poking out at you in the photos there. And they come in all sorts of nice colors, not just white.

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
I thought this thread was about what underwear is good for cruising the streets in a poor man’s Green Machine. What a letdown - and a farce.

DB[/quote]

lol…

I think it might be more my glutes because of the way they ride up, oh well I guess I’m on my own for this one.

Sorry,
As for underwear, I wear a jockstrap to workout in. I never used to, but as I get older, my balls hang lower and I need to keep them wrapped up so they don’t get pinched during deads and power cleans. I bought a few at Sports Authority. It’s really not a big deal - easier than buying condoms, if you’re embarrassed.

As for underwear, I wear Jockey Pouch Boxer Briefs. The pouch is for your package and I find them quite comfortable. They make different lengths, I prefer mid thigh. They also come in many different colors. The only drawback is the price, but they’re cheaper than designer brands.

I’m not sure why you have such a hard time finding a swimsuit. You could always go Euro-style and get a banana hammock.

DB

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Reasons this post is gay:

1. No one with quads under 30" should be complaining this much about clothes that don’t fit.

2. No straight man worries this much about what to wear when he’s swimming. The reason? Because “swimming” is usually not the reason to go to the beach AND unless your quads are truly big enough to cause major problems, it isn’t like they don’t make swim trunks in your size.

3. Those websites are about as gay as the people looking for those products.

I buy my underwear at Walmart because I see underwear when I shop there. If I can find underwear that fits at Walmart, I would expect someone with quads half a foot smaller to be able to as well.[/quote]

haha.

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
Sorry,
As for underwear, I wear a jockstrap to workout in. I never used to, but as I get older, my balls hang lower and I need to keep them wrapped up so they don’t get pinched during deads and power cleans. I bought a few at Sports Authority. It’s really not a big deal - easier than buying condoms, if you’re embarrassed.

As for underwear, I wear Jockey Pouch Boxer Briefs. The pouch is for your package and I find them quite comfortable. They make different lengths, I prefer mid thigh. They also come in many different colors. The only drawback is the price, but they’re cheaper than designer brands.

I’m not sure why you have such a hard time finding a swimsuit. You could always go Euro-style and get a banana hammock.

DB[/quote]

Thank you a lot actually. I wasn’t going to check this again, since I normally have my “get a life” section turned off now (god I’ve wasted so much time here since I joined! haha) but I’m glad I did.

go to a store and buy compression shorts (Wal-Mart for generic and Sports Authority or Dicks for name-brand). they work wonders and are perfect for all types of sports and athletes.

If you want swim wear just google lemon party, they have great deals

I must admit 24" quads isn’t all that big. However if you are annoyed from your panties, i feel your pain. I’m at 29 inches, i simply decided to stick to men’s breifs. Get them an extra size bigger. ( http://www.undergear.com/HanoverAssets/undergear/large_images/AC83zz.jpg)

Sorry to add a little gayness to this thread… just wanted to demonstrate what i was talking about

A thong would work pretty well.

Uuuuummmmmm, what is this “underwear” you people speak of?

These look pretty roomy.

Hey, stop posting my picture. That was for your eyes alone.

‘I’m not jacked or yolked…’

I stopped reading at precisely that moment.

[quote]Padilla7921 wrote:
go to a store and buy compression shorts (Wal-Mart for generic and Sports Authority or Dicks for name-brand). they work wonders and are perfect for all types of sports and athletes.[/quote]

Quoted for Truth.

Unless it’s pretty cold out I can’t freeball. So I wear compression shorts almost all the time other than that.

Reduces swamp ass syndrome during the summer, too.

I’m not sure what Big Wheels has to do with underwear.