Understanding Tipping

[quote]Christine wrote:You are wrong.

I am the definition of perfect.

Everyone else is doing it wrong. [/quote]

HOW when it’s IMPOSSIBLE to NEVER be wrong, to NEVER forget things, to NEVER mess up. You can’t be perfect, because there’s no such person living on this Earth.

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
Fried oysters and calamari are my seventh level of heaven. And fried steak with jalapeno gravy.[/quote]

Hmmm… I have been recently experimenting with fried steak.

I don’t know about the jalepeno gravy though. Have to look it up.[/quote]
It’s basically white gravy infused with bits of chopped jalapeno. And then chocolate peanut butter pie and coffee brewed with cinnomon and cayenne pepper equals excellent cheat day.

[quote]Springs1 wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:You are wrong.

I am the definition of perfect.

Everyone else is doing it wrong. [/quote]

HOW when it’s IMPOSSIBLE to NEVER be wrong, to NEVER forget things, to NEVER mess up. You can’t be perfect, because there’s no such person living on this Earth.
[/quote]

As I am the definition of perfect, I would make a wonderful server; alas, I choose to spend my time on more altruistic affairs.

Begone, trolltwat, begone.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
Fried oysters and calamari are my seventh level of heaven. And fried steak with jalapeno gravy.[/quote]

It’s basically white gravy infused with bits of chopped jalapeno. And then chocolate peanut butter pie and coffee brewed with cinnomon and cayenne pepper equals excellent cheat day.[/quote]

I buy my coffee beans green and roast them at home.

[quote]Springs1 wrote:

Wrong about what? I have proven every single thing I said with examples even. HOW am I wrong, huh?[/quote]
Inductive arguments by enumeration only need one case to disprove them. This means that you can list 100 examples that say what you say, but it only takes one contrary example to disprove it.

What’s the contrary example then, know-it-all?

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

It’s basically white gravy infused with bits of chopped jalapeno. And then chocolate peanut butter pie and coffee brewed with cinnomon and cayenne pepper equals excellent cheat day.[/quote]

I buy my coffee beans green and roast them at home.
[/quote]
I bet that smells amazing! I buy mine direct from a local importer who supplies the cafeteria in my office bldg. The next best thing I suppose. I want to start brewing my own beer.

[quote]Springs1 wrote:

What’s the contrary example then, know-it-all?[/quote]

I am glad we are in agreement on me always being correct. Now you simply have to agree Christine is perfect and we shall conclude this thread.

[quote]groo wrote:

[quote]Springs1 wrote:

I am glad we are in agreement on me always being correct. Now you simply have to agree Christine is perfect and we shall conclude this thread.
[/quote]
Yall can’t steal my swagger.

[quote]groo wrote:

[quote]Springs1 wrote:

[/quote]

Finally, something we can all agree on.

WHY**** are we using the *asteriSK so MUCH?

[quote]Makavali wrote:
WHY**** are we using the *asteriSK so MUCH?[/quote]

Some trolltwat thinks it shows emphasis.

In reality it emphasizes the stupidity of the trolltwat.

I didn’t read anything between pg. 2 and 14. But at some point, someone mentioned tire guys. I work at a service station for shitty pay. Truck tires are pretty heavy, especially “super singles”. Just type in “Michelin super single” into google. Work sucks, we have no machines to break tires down, we do it all by hand. and people (mostly locals) treat you sub-human. Tip your tire guys if they service you fast, it is appreciated. I never did until now. I always drop 5 bucks if he does a fast job.

[quote]KEO wrote:
I didn’t read anything between pg. 2 and 14. But at some point, someone mentioned tire guys. I work at a service station for shitty pay. Truck tires are pretty heavy, especially “super singles”. Just type in “Michelin super single” into google. Work sucks, we have no machines to break tires down, we do it all by hand. and people (mostly locals) treat you sub-human. Tip your tire guys if they service you fast, it is appreciated. I never did until now. I always drop 5 bucks if he does a fast job. [/quote]

So long as you agree that Christine is perfect, we can agree to tip the tire guy.

So say we all.

[quote]KEO wrote:
I didn’t read anything between pg. 2 and 14. But at some point, someone mentioned tire guys. I work at a service station for shitty pay. Truck tires are pretty heavy, especially “super singles”. Just type in “Michelin super single” into google. Work sucks, we have no machines to break tires down, we do it all by hand. and people (mostly locals) treat you sub-human. Tip your tire guys if they service you fast, it is appreciated. I never did until now. I always drop 5 bucks if he does a fast job. [/quote]

Wanna hear something strange (besides springs)?

When I did residential tree work, people would tip us. It was never expected, and according to others in the same line of work unheard of, but for us it was a weekly occurrence.

Some people went all out too. Either making us dinner, buying a couple of pizzas for us, Starbucks gift cards, and a myriad of other goodies.

One lady even prepared breakfast, lunch, and dinner- three days in a row- for the 5 of us.

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:
WHY**** are we using the *asteriSK so MUCH?[/quote]

Some trolltwat thinks it shows emphasis.

In reality it emphasizes the stupidity of the trolltwat.[/quote]

At some point people are going to have to realize the way they choose to communicate is going to dictate how people perceive them.

Also, hi Dottie!

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]KEO wrote:

Wanna hear something strange (besides springs)?

When I did residential tree work, people would tip us. It was never expected, and according to others in the same line of work unheard of, but for us it was a weekly occurrence.

Some people went all out too. Either making us dinner, buying a couple of pizzas for us, Starbucks gift cards, and a myriad of other goodies.

One lady even prepared breakfast, lunch, and dinner- three days in a row- for the 5 of us.

[/quote]

When I was working installing telecommunications devices, many people would tip us, but the best was a priest who invited us for lunch and still tipped us 50 euros (more than 60 dollars).

[quote]Makavali wrote:

Also, hi Dottie![/quote]

You are just lucky that I can’t find the clip I was looking for. So I thought I would post this instead.

You will die.

Can someone [i]pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaase[/i] make a video reading of one of Springs’ posts, complete with all the yelling??!?

Just to beat the shit out of a dead horse…

San Francisco Restaurants Want To Make 25% Standard Tip Rate « CBS San Francisco
http://www.google.com/gwt/x?noimg=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fsanfrancisco.cbslocal.com%2F2011%2F10%2F13%2Fsan-francisco-restaurants-want-to-make-25-standard-tip-rate%2F