Understanding Tipping

[quote]Springs1 wrote:

I am not broke. I am a lousy cook, so are most people that cook at home. The food at restaurants is better usually because they use the bad grease. For example, at the donut shop I worked at, we used shortening to cook the donuts. That’s not canola oil like a lot of people would use at home.

[/quote]

Who the fuck cooks donuts at home? It is messy as shit.

I mean real meals. It really isn’t that difficult. And, no, most people who cook at home aren’t lousy at it.

For someone who claims to be under 100 pounds, you sure do eat like shit. Bacon, ranch, fries, bad grease. Sounds disgusting. Perhaps you should check out the nutrition forum.

[quote]Springs1 wrote:

Anyone that calls a set of instructions given from the customer “CRAZY DEMANDS” sounds like an UNCARING VERY LAZY EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING. NO instructions are demands. I don’t tell me server “Bitch get me such-n-such” I ask NICELY*** “Can I get a refill” for example or “Can we get the check please” and “thank you” when the bring the items.
[/quote]
Take me…please…Use me please…Omg please please please make me yours?

[quote]Springs1 wrote:

I obsess about when we were overcharged 2 cents for eggs. We still tipped the waitress 15%, but she could have had 25% if she would have caught the mistake herself instead of been an uncaring and lazy waitress.

The money is not the issue, it’s the LAZY ASS, UNCARING SERVERS are the issue IDIOT. Don’t you get that or what?
[/quote]

Troll!

What is your alt? Come on, tell me… PRETTY PLEASE

This thread has taken a dark turn if you have used the words “bacon” and “disgusting” in the same post. I demand a retraction.

I would just like to say that I am not Springs. I tend to do my major bitchfests under my own name.

now… carry on with this crazy thread

1 Like

[quote]groo wrote:
This thread has taken a dark turn if you have used the words “bacon” and “disgusting” in the same post. I demand a retraction.[/quote]

Sorry. I do like bacon.

I am wrong.

I meant ANY type of food, for example, fried seafood such as shrimp or fried chicken. Also, I have in my lifetime made some things fried before in grease such as beignets.

That’s your opinion it’s disgusting. I don’t eat like this all week. Once or twice a week, that’s it. I don’t eat this stuff all the time. First off, I would have health issue most likely and secondly, I wouldn’t be small if I would eat a lot of that type of food all the time.

Perhaps you should mind your own business. Do you always eat things healthy and you NEVER EVER do things unhealthy? If you aren’t Ms. Saint, then don’t act like one.

What is an “ALT?”

[quote]Springs1 wrote:

What is an “ALT?”[/quote]
Are you the countessa?

I don’t know what that means?

[quote]Springs1 wrote:

I meant ANY type of food, for example, fried seafood such as shrimp or fried chicken. Also, I have in my lifetime made some things fried before in grease such as beignets.

That’s your opinion it’s disgusting. I don’t eat like this all week. Once or twice a week, that’s it. I don’t eat this stuff all the time. First off, I would have health issue most likely and secondly, I wouldn’t be small if I would eat a lot of that type of food all the time.

Perhaps you should mind your own business. Do you always eat things healthy and you NEVER EVER do things unhealthy? If you are Ms. Saint, then don’t act like one.[/quote]

Oh, you mean any type of fried food. Yep, I can make fried calamari and oysters. Overall though, fried food is just too messy to make at home and for the most part I don’t enjoy it.

I am perfect. However, I object to being compared to a saint.

Nobody is.

WHY? That’s the way you act like you never eat things that are unhealthy and if you smoke or drink alcohol at all, do you honestly have ANY room to talk? If you eat pizza or chips or candy or brownies or cookies EVER, do you feel you have ANY RIGHT to tell someone else what they are doing is not healthy when you aren’t doing what’s healthy all the time either?

[quote]Springs1 wrote:

Nobody is.

WHY? That’s the way you act like you never eat things that are unhealthy and if you smoke or drink alcohol at all, you honestly have ANY room to talk? If you eat pizza or chips or candy or brownies or cookies EVER, do you feel you have ANY RIGHT to tell someone else what they are doing is not healthy when you aren’t doing what’s healthy all the time either?
[/quote]

You are wrong (you must be getting tired of being wrong all the time).

I object to the saint comparison because saints are, at times, imperfect beings.

Now, trolltwat, begone. Leave here in shame never to return.

Because you talked about how servers are expect to remember 10-15 tables worth. It’s called WRITING IT DOWN AND REREADING A WRITTEN ORDER**** that’s how. THAT IS WHERE I PROVED YOU WRONG.

Fried oysters and calamari are my seventh level of heaven. And fried steak with jalapeno gravy.

Wrong about what? I have proven every single thing I said with examples even. HOW am I wrong, huh?

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
Fried oysters and calamari are my seventh level of heaven. And fried steak with jalapeno gravy.[/quote]

Hmmm… I have been recently experimenting with fried steak.

I don’t know about the jalepeno gravy though. Have to look it up.

[quote]Springs1 wrote:

Wrong about what? I have proven every single thing I said with examples even. HOW am I wrong, huh?[/quote]

You told me I am not perfect.

You are wrong.

Begone, trolltwat, begone.

[quote]Christine wrote:You told me I am not perfect.

You are wrong.[/quote]

NOBODY IS, it’s IMPOSSIBLE for someone to be completely perfect and then who says what the definition of perfect really is. It’s different to different people even.

[quote]Springs1 wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:You told me I am not perfect.

You are wrong.[/quote]

NOBODY IS, it’s IMPOSSIBLE for someone to be completely perfect and then who says what the definition of perfect really is. It’s different to different people even.
[/quote]

You are wrong.

I am the definition of perfect.

Everyone else is doing it wrong.