Understanding My Blood Work

[quote]CougarPride wrote:
Well thank you guys for all the info. I am just trying to get back to normal and get past this. I don’t plan on touching hormones again.[/quote]

yes it will hinder ‘recovery’ in the sense that once you are done you will feel about the same as you are now I would imagine

hcg is better used during cycle rather than after to prevent testicular atrophy rather than correct it

[quote]conservativedog wrote:
Nearly all TRT patients who add in HCG to their regimens report an increased sense of well-being and also libido. You should benefit as well because these are genuine quality of life issues, but you’re not going to die without taking hcg.

The HCG you take will stimulate Leydig cells, those who still function to produce endogenous
testosterone.

This will support testicular size. Don’t underestimate how bigger balls can enhance your life.

You may also suffer decreased pregenenolone levels, which is the first step after chol in all three hormonal pathways which begin with chol. HCG increases pregnenolone production, and therefore restores a more natural balance of our hormones.

[/quote]

Curious, is there a detriment such as suppression associated with long term low dose hcg usage that your are aware of?