T Nation

Underage Steroid Use

I have searched the internet many hours and have talked to many doctors about underage steroid use and I always get the same answer “Its really bad for you”. Im an adult who is aware of the steroid use in the game of baseball and other sports.

However I have some friends that are 17-19 years old and are looking to play pro baseball out of highschool and are always asking about steroids and how to get them. As a responsible friend and adult i usually just tell them off and try to give them other ways to get better naturally.

This is the thing,

Do you all really believe that doing one cycle, weather it be test or anything else at such a young age will truly screw up a boys hpta for the rest of his life. Even if a kid has more Inches to grow naturally, i would imagine that after he got off that 8-12 week cycle he would continue to grow as planned.

I know when i was in highschool there were several ball players juicing winstrol and they are totally fine now given there only 24. I obviously will not encourage it, But i believe i should be honest about the subject.

There is a thread about THIS EXACT TOPIC, ON THE FRONT PAGE.

Print out that thread and show it to your friends if you want. There is no need for another thread on an indentical question.

As far as growth plates go
I think it has to do with aromatization and the feedback loop that is created by it. So yes it is entirely possible for the growth plates to close from one cycle of aromatizable drugs.

[quote]SuperHuman25 wrote:
I have searched the internet many hours and have talked to many doctors about underage steroid use and I always get the same answer “Its really bad for you”. Im an adult who is aware of the steroid use in the game of baseball and other sports.

However I have some friends that are 17-19 years old and are looking to play pro baseball out of highschool and are always asking about steroids and how to get them. As a responsible friend and adult i usually just tell them off and try to give them other ways to get better naturally.

This is the thing,

Do you all really believe that doing one cycle, weather it be test or anything else at such a young age will truly screw up a boys hpta for the rest of his life. Even if a kid has more Inches to grow naturally, i would imagine that after he got off that 8-12 week cycle he would continue to grow as planned.

I know when i was in highschool there were several ball players juicing winstrol and they are totally fine now given there only 24. I obviously will not encourage it, But i believe i should be honest about the subject.[/quote]

What is it with these damned questions.
We have answered this so many times and it looks as though you, yes YOU make up a new account to try and get a new answer and approval.

point is do what ever the hell you want to do, and search the answer is out there.

now first off, no they are not going to majors out of highschool, very doubtful. I know this from having family members that play ball and friends tha talso play ball.

if that was the case, they would be a super freak anyways and they would have people around them pushing them in the right direction and they would not need the advise of this board or of you.

To paraphrase some old sayings here.
AAS is the big boys sand box, you go and want to play with the big boys and they play rough, what will happen. your little ass gets hurt. simple as that.

If you were advanced enough to even concider AAS usage then you would not be asking a question that is out there asked day in and day out for weeks now.

go read, grow up and have a nice day.

PS… if I am out of line by this post, whatever,it is what it is and I call it how I see it.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Im looking for the thread and cant find it, is it on the home steroid forum page or home of the site, if you know the name of the article post it so i can type it in search.

and several others that have addressed underaged use of AAS