'Under the Influence of Steroids'

[quote]Professor X wrote:
This whole story is dumb. Clearly had the couple practiced MMA, no 300lbs bodybuilder would be a match for them.[/quote]

Damn X, if that pic is what went down with your bike and that car I’m glad to know your alright for the most part and still around.

Now I’m going to find the news report about “Big Black Bodybuilder hits little blue car with Giant motorcycle.”

^
I was wondering the same thing. The car doesn’t look damaged at all. I was expecting to see a big PX shaped dent in the hood.

I hope that you look better than your motorcycle.

I read over in your log that you’re back at the gym. Nice.

Damn op, I already posted this in the muscle humor thread (where it belongs).

Funny shit though, you walk home to find some 300 lb dude camping out.

That’s not my bike. Mine had the paint knocked off. I haven’t seen it since because I don’t remember what happened. I would rather remember the bike the way it was. Insurance totaled it out.

he’s 22 years old and 300 pound ?? lol whos this next mr. O

isn’t insulin a steroid also?

I think it is.

[quote]Edgy wrote:

I think it is.[/quote]

So is “creatine”, “whey”, and “anything in the glass case at GNC”.

[quote]Edgy wrote:

I think it is.[/quote]
Peptide hormone, not a steroid. GH isn’t a steroid either.

Steroids have 4 carbon rings
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/13/Steroidogenesis.svg

I might try this steroid stuff, i heard they make you get naked in front of your neighbor’s porch.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:
Aren’t birth control pills technically steroids?[/quote]

Yes. And so is cholesterol.

Anabolic androgenic steroids are a specific category of roids. [/quote]

Thanks, Bonez.

That’s my point. Technically any women on birth control is “on steroids”.

In general, do we need to discuss how the phrase “on steroids” used in a negative fashion is a way to demasculinize culture?

Media likes to roung numbers as well. Probably no where close to 300lbs but I could be wrong.

I laughed at “4 sets of hand cuffs” what exercise is that?

[quote]roguevampire wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:
Did you read the headline? “Couple Badly Injured After Bodybuilder Attack” Hysterical!!! I have the jaws theme in my head, like they where at home when “du na du na du na” when out pops Franco Columbo out of the floors and bites the husband in two. I know I have an over active imagination[/quote]

Why Franco. it said a 300lb bodybuilder. not a little munchkan thats about 180lbs. [/quote]
That to me is when the golden age of bodybuilding was, I don’t care for the ones from today

[quote]roguevampire wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:
Did you read the headline? “Couple Badly Injured After Bodybuilder Attack” Hysterical!!! I have the jaws theme in my head, like they where at home when “du na du na du na” when out pops Franco Columbo out of the floors and bites the husband in two. I know I have an over active imagination[/quote]

Why Franco. it said a 300lb bodybuilder. not a little munchkan thats about 180lbs. [/quote]

Franco played a Terminator, shampire:

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

Thanks, Bonez.

In general, do we need to discuss how the phrase “on steroids” used in a negative fashion is a way to demasculinize culture?
[/quote]

Well, technically every living human on earth is “on steroids” because without the various steroids in your body, you could not live.

The term “steroids” is a large group of substanced used for a whole host of things, and like the post above, have 4 carbon rings. Cholesterol, testoreone, estrogen, progesterone, Vitamin D, and a million other things are steroids. Anabolic steroids are just a small group.

[quote]Chris87 wrote:

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

Thanks, Bonez.

[/quote]

Well, technically every living human on earth is “on steroids” because without the various steroids in your body, you could not live.

The term “steroids” is a large group of substanced used for a whole host of things, and like the post above, have 4 carbon rings. Cholesterol, testoreone, estrogen, progesterone, Vitamin D, and a million other things are steroids. Anabolic steroids are just a small group.[/quote]

I only have one carbon ring so I’m safe right?

Damn it, not Vitamin D. But my doctor said…

Hrmm… I’m going to take a wild guess and say the reporter grossly overestimated the bodybuilder’s weight.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Howda hell did RoguieV end up in SoCal on a porch?[/quote]

the news said bodybuilder not fat dude