Under Armour T-Nation Shirts

Gregron speaks the truth.

The tight fitting shirts are supposed to be worn under a jersey/pads. Even if you are huge you still look like a giant douche in a spandex t shirt. The regular underarmor tshirts on the other hand are well made and fit better on guys with bigger upper bodies. I might buy one of those.

Underarmor should do a better job explaining what their products are for. Ive seen more than one guy wearing compression shorts (the underwear) without anything on top.

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:
I’m assuming we’re talking about the tight fitting type shirts,they’re aren’t expensive. $35 CAD plus shipping or go to the store.
http://www.underarmour.com/shop/ca/en/mens/apparel/tops/shortsleeve/pid1201166-Men-s-HeatGear-Full-T/1201166-400

Sport-chek, $35 CAD.

$35 CAD isn’t unreasonable.[/quote]

Right rightrightright. It’s all real reasonable till its time to pony up with the cash.

If t-shirts were a lucrative, sustainable venture this would be a site driven by t-shirt sales with supplements bearing the logo of the shirts being sold as a nice add on to a big purchase of t-shirts, not the other way around.

How may regular T-Nation shirts do you have now?

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:
I’m assuming we’re talking about the tight fitting type shirts,they’re aren’t expensive. $35 CAD plus shipping or go to the store.
http://www.underarmour.com/shop/ca/en/mens/apparel/tops/shortsleeve/pid1201166-Men-s-HeatGear-Full-T/1201166-400

Sport-chek, $35 CAD.

$35 CAD isn’t unreasonable.[/quote]

Right rightrightright. It’s all real reasonable till its time to pony up with the cash.

If t-shirts were a lucrative, sustainable venture this would be a site driven by t-shirt sales with supplements bearing the logo of the shirts being sold as a nice add on to a big purchase of t-shirts, not the other way around.

How may regular T-Nation shirts do you have now?
[/quote]
Exactly.

[quote]zack726 wrote:
I sweat balls[/quote]

This is hilarious, because there is a gay guy on here with that exact same avatar.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

If t-shirts were a lucrative, sustainable venture this would be a site driven by t-shirt sales with supplements bearing the logo of the shirts being sold as a nice add on to a big purchase of t-shirts, not the other way around.[/quote]

But then again they’re not a supplement company either. I know elitefts, offers a variety of different apparel, and(but) they (don’t) sell (their own) supplements(afaik)
Guess you got me here.

How many shirt varieties do they offer?

Afaik, the tight fitting shirts, are better to use for MMA/bjj no gi than strength training, although I’m sure certain conditioning work would be suitable use.

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

If t-shirts were a lucrative, sustainable venture this would be a site driven by t-shirt sales with supplements bearing the logo of the shirts being sold as a nice add on to a big purchase of t-shirts, not the other way around.[/quote]

But then again they’re not a supplement company either. I know elitefts, offers a variety of different apparel, and(but) they (don’t) sell (their own) supplements(afaik)
Guess you got me here.

How many shirt varieties do they offer?

Afaik, the tight fitting shirts, are better to use for MMA/bjj no gi than strength training, although I’m sure certain conditioning work would be suitable use.[/quote]

So that’s a big ZERO on the how many do you have, huh?

Historically they have offered quite a few, usually accompanying the release of a new formula or supp.

I have the “Alpha Male” shirt from its release, and remember the MAG-10’s (pro-hormone) but bought the supp through a retail outlet when it was legal.
Also had the original typed Testosterone shirt, given to me by a friend who used to order a lot of stuff.

Believe me man, t-shirts aren’t a driving product in a given market place. Some friends of mine have a distribution company and their own registered trademark and brand with clothing. The shirts, hats, and other logo swag are nice when someone buys one, but they’re mostly just a perk to throw in the box when an order over X dollars is placed.

You go to Elite and buy a squat rack, GHR and a reverse hyper, they’ll give you one of those hoodies and a nice poster or two for the gym too.

Buying UA, you’re only paying for the brand name. You can get a C9 (Champion) shirt at Target for $10 that is the same 100% polyester as UA’s $30 shirt. So for T-Nation to make them and sell them, it wouldn’t be much different from a regular cotton T. Maybe $1-2 difference. I have a buddy at church who owns a print shop and for my basketball jerseys the guys can either get a cotton T with a number on the front and back for $11 or the wicking shirt for $13 with the number on the front and back as well.

I bought UA when it first got popular and those shirts have lasted well enough, but I’ve bought enough C9 stuff from Target to compare them directly against each other and there is no difference whatsoever in the performance of the fabric or the durability of the stitching. I notice no difference in the fit, either.

All that being said, I can’t squat or bench in the polyester shirts. Too much slipping.