Under Armour Shoes

I’ve been lifting for the past 3 months on Nike free 2.0. Now i want to buy some new kicks. I tried lifting with chucks on, but i wasnt really feeling to comfortable cause i have a wide foot. Has anybody got the Under Armour shoes that recently came out? And how are they working out for you. If the feed is bad i’m just gonna buy another pair of nikes

Try Vans if your foot is too wide for chucks…

Skateboarding shoes work too. I like etnies myself.

i bought a pair of boots from walmart for twenty dollars. they gave me blisters. i dont think underamour shoes will do that

indoor soccer shoes are decent. I heard the UA shoes are shit.

[quote]ab_power wrote:
indoor soccer shoes are decent. I heard the UA shoes are shit. [/quote]

That is what I use for anything lower body or for deadlifts. They have a thin sole that follows the contour of your foot but they hold up really well over time. Plus they are not too expensive.

I often take a pair of running shoes along with me that I use specifically for cardio (I only wear them for cardio and not for general use, helps to make them last longer).

Am I the only person with fucked up feet?

I have to lift in running shoes (well, now that Nike has the crosstrainers back out, I can lift in them, too), with a heel lift in my left and an arch support with no heel in the right.

[quote]Vash wrote:
Am I the only person with fucked up feet?

I have to lift in running shoes (well, now that Nike has the crosstrainers back out, I can lift in them, too), with a heel lift in my left and an arch support with no heel in the right.[/quote]

My feet are pretty flat and narrow, so I think that’s why Nike’s (especially Frees) have always been really comfortable for me.

The Under Armour shoes I’ve seen in stores look really bulky and uncomfortable.

FWIW, my brother bought an UA backpack for work. It was really falling apart in less than 3 months. A co-worker of his had the same thing happen to him. Needless to say, my brother refuses to even consider UA shoes.

[quote]InsanoFlex wrote:
FWIW, my brother bought an UA backpack for work. It was really falling apart in less than 3 months. A co-worker of his had the same thing happen to him. Needless to say, my brother refuses to even consider UA shoes.[/quote]

noo! and i trusted underarmour. i am going to have to trust the columbia company now