T Nation

Under 22

in another thread the topic of some very impressive young BBers was brought up

i figured id make a thread about it.

first up

Alex Lesukov

http://tm-mwgl.com/fullsize/t_lesa04.jpg

Brad Castleberry

Our (once) very own Aaron Clark

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/showphoto.php?photo=3091573&ppuser=4336321

unrelated: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7m5W3MgT54 DG are you the 3rd guy?

lol pwrbarboy did a NAB shoot…I’m on that guys site too. He just sent me an email saying he’s showing photos to M&F but I don’t think anything is going to happen.

Alex Lesukov is an amazing bodybuilder. He is an IFBB Russian pro I believe. At 18 this guy accomplished a damn near pro bodybuilder physique.

nah dood thats not me. lol I’m not on youtube but I’ve been considering making a video. I think I’ll release it when I hit the 250lbs mark lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

DG

castleberry has a bunc of vids…strong dude, and thick for a 19 y/o

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
lol pwrbarboy did a NAB shoot…I’m on that guys site too. He just sent me an email saying he’s showing photos to M&F but I don’t think anything is going to happen.

Alex Lesukov is an amazing bodybuilder. He is an IFBB Russian pro I believe. At 18 this guy accomplished a damn near pro bodybuilder physique.

nah dood thats not me. lol I’m not on youtube but I’ve been considering making a video. I think I’ll release it when I hit the 250lbs mark lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

DG[/quote]

ya hes a big russian but come gerdy u can take him haha

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
lol pwrbarboy did a NAB shoot…I’m on that guys site too. He just sent me an email saying he’s showing photos to M&F but I don’t think anything is going to happen.

Alex Lesukov is an amazing bodybuilder. He is an IFBB Russian pro I believe. At 18 this guy accomplished a damn near pro bodybuilder physique.

nah dood thats not me. lol I’m not on youtube but I’ve been considering making a video. I think I’ll release it when I hit the 250lbs mark lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

DG[/quote]

ya hes a big russian but come on gerdy u can take him haha

[quote]matsm21 wrote:
castleberry has a bunc of vids…strong dude, and thick for a 19 y/o[/quote]

i believe Castleberry is ~21 now. his videos are just spread out so far apart.

i think Alex is the largest of all three but ive never even seen Aaron Clark tanned lol. in his threa here he says how he did a show w/o tan and placed 2nd and also that the judges said he woulda won had he tanned except they had a standard to uphold so they couldnt let him win.

anyway, i really dont care much for the current crop of Pros, idk for whatever reason im a lot more interested in what the younger guys are doing -maybe cause theyre my age and its like DAMN hes been training the same amount of time been alive the same amount of years so its like more motivation to get that way.

Are there any well-known 16-17 year old bodybuilders, with respectable size? At least like 190 stage weight? All the ones I see are like 160 tops on stage and look tiny.

[quote]Artem wrote:
Are there any well-known 16-17 year old bodybuilders, with respectable size? At least like 190 stage weight? All the ones I see are like 160 tops on stage and look tiny.[/quote]

not really, at least not that i know of. id imagine most kids dont start training at an early enough age even w/ drugs to be prime by such a young age. the amazing thing about being big by 18 or 19 is that its so young. Castleberry and Clark have only been training a few years. i cant say for Alex though

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Artem wrote:
Are there any well-known 16-17 year old bodybuilders, with respectable size? At least like 190 stage weight? All the ones I see are like 160 tops on stage and look tiny.

not really, at least not that i know of. id imagine most kids dont start training at an early enough age even w/ drugs to be prime by such a young age. the amazing thing about being big by 18 or 19 is that its so young. Castleberry and Clark have only been training a few years. i cant say for Alex though[/quote]

If one were to start competing and winning teen shows at 19 (cutoff for teen shows, yes?), would there be money involved, or is it just for novelty at that level?

Alex Lesukov
http://www.youtube.com/...h?v=O9akWi8qddw

Is he cutting in that video? If not, how do people stay that damn lean while bulking? I mean, I’m sure it’s easier if you count calories and only eat a few hundred over maintenance, but I’d imagine that anybody trying to make gains just eats all they can. That’s what I do, at least.

I probably eat like 5-6k a day and I’m getting great results, but I’m nowhere near as lean as some of these guys that aren’t even cutting.

edit:
Also, does anybody know that guy’s measurements, or height/weight, at least?

[quote]Artem wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Artem wrote:
Are there any well-known 16-17 year old bodybuilders, with respectable size? At least like 190 stage weight? All the ones I see are like 160 tops on stage and look tiny.

not really, at least not that i know of. id imagine most kids dont start training at an early enough age even w/ drugs to be prime by such a young age. the amazing thing about being big by 18 or 19 is that its so young.

Castleberry and Clark have only been training a few years. i cant say for Alex though
If one were to start competing and winning teen shows at 19 (cutoff for teen shows, yes?), would there be money involved, or is it just for novelty at that level?
[/quote]

depending on the stature of the competition im sure there is money involved.

best part is when he goes up to the chick doing t-bars and flexes, looked like some shit off the discovery channel.

impressive for sure! that castleberry guy likes to flex alot…i probably would too though if i was that size…

[quote]Artem wrote:
Alex Lesukov
http://www.youtube.com/...h?v=O9akWi8qddw

Is he cutting in that video? If not, how do people stay that damn lean while bulking? I mean, I’m sure it’s easier if you count calories and only eat a few hundred over maintenance, but I’d imagine that anybody trying to make gains just eats all they can. That’s what I do, at least.

I probably eat like 5-6k a day and I’m getting great results, but I’m nowhere near as lean as some of these guys that aren’t even cutting.

edit:
Also, does anybody know that guy’s measurements, or height/weight, at least?[/quote]

That’s how it goes for guys with elite genetics. Not everyon can be a bodybuilder, it may suck hear that, but it’s absolutely true.

The combination of 99th percentile genetics, anabolics, hGH, and top level training and nutrition coaches separates the average guy’s hard work and this guys hard work.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Artem wrote:
Alex Lesukov
http://www.youtube.com/...h?v=O9akWi8qddw

Is he cutting in that video? If not, how do people stay that damn lean while bulking? I mean, I’m sure it’s easier if you count calories and only eat a few hundred over maintenance, but I’d imagine that anybody trying to make gains just eats all they can. That’s what I do, at least.

I probably eat like 5-6k a day and I’m getting great results, but I’m nowhere near as lean as some of these guys that aren’t even cutting.

edit:
Also, does anybody know that guy’s measurements, or height/weight, at least?

That’s how it goes for guys with elite genetics. Not everyon can be a bodybuilder, it may suck hear that, but it’s absolutely true.

The combination of 99th percentile genetics, anabolics, hGH, and top level training and nutrition coaches separates the average guy’s hard work and this guys hard work. [/quote]

ya genetics deff come into play, but i personally think that someone who has avg genetics or maybe a little above can still make it in the bodybuilder world he just has to put much more time and dedication in before he becomes that size than someone has has elite genetics like alex. So like maybe alex becomes pro at 25(just an example) it might take someone without those genetics till 35 before he looks like that.

these guys dont have nutrition coaches or top level training.

Aaron’s workouts are posted here and most people think theyre rediculous because he does leg presses for a fucking hour and a half or someshit.

Brad Castleberry trains with a bunch of kids who dont even look like they lift.

supposedly Castleberry is drugfree, according to Dante, but that doesnt mean its true just cause an internet cult leader says so. either that kid is juiced or hes a walking argument for stem-cell research.

[quote]crod266 wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
Artem wrote:
Alex Lesukov
http://www.youtube.com/...h?v=O9akWi8qddw

Is he cutting in that video? If not, how do people stay that damn lean while bulking? I mean, I’m sure it’s easier if you count calories and only eat a few hundred over maintenance, but I’d imagine that anybody trying to make gains just eats all they can. That’s what I do, at least.

I probably eat like 5-6k a day and I’m getting great results, but I’m nowhere near as lean as some of these guys that aren’t even cutting.

edit:
Also, does anybody know that guy’s measurements, or height/weight, at least?

That’s how it goes for guys with elite genetics. Not everyon can be a bodybuilder, it may suck hear that, but it’s absolutely true.

The combination of 99th percentile genetics, anabolics, hGH, and top level training and nutrition coaches separates the average guy’s hard work and this guys hard work.

ya genetics deff come into play, but i personally think that someone who has avg genetics or maybe a little above can still make it in the bodybuilder world he just has to put much more time and dedication in before he becomes that size than someone has has elite genetics like alex. So like maybe alex becomes pro at 25(just an example) it might take someone without those genetics till 35 before he looks like that.[/quote]

theres definately pro competitors who didnt have the best genetics growing up. some people have to work harder than others but no one is born looking like a bodybuilder, have you seen Pwrbar boy’s before pictures? he was a 130 pound skateboarder and now look at em.

and even if you dont have super-human genetics does that mean youre just going to quit? you could have the best BBing genetics in the world and never do shit w/ the sport or you could so-so genes and maybe not win the Olympia but that doesnt mean you cant be the buffest dude on the beach or the strongest guy at the gym.

Live actually taking a subject seriously???

WHAAAAAAAA?!?!?!?!?

[quote]Big Aristotle wrote:
Live actually taking a subject seriously???

WHAAAAAAAA?!?!?!?!?[/quote]

bodybuilding is the only thing i take srs on this site. i actually post actively in BOI part 3 and regardless of what u might think from my posts on other subjects, i tear shit up in the gym.