I thought it would be great if the Anabolic Diet Vets/Aficionados could give some insight on what they did to get to or below 10% bodyfat and even what they do to maintain those percentages.
*Basically, feel free to talk about any cyclical low carb diet that includes strategic carb ups. Hopefully this thread won't go off on a tangent about ketosis vs fat adapted!
Parameters that could benefit TNATION readers/members:
2) Years lifting, Cardio type and frequency, Resistance training type and frequency
3) Diet obviously (fat types/ratios, protein types/ratios, carb types/ratios, carb up amounts, frequency, timing, etc.).
4) Sleep improvements/deterioration
5) Recuperation/restorative techniques (types and are more needed vs typical diets)
6) Performance improvements/deterioration in regard to exercise type and or frequency (eg. Can people perform high volumes of high intensity work weekly once fat adapted?)
*Basically, feel free to add anything you may deem important to the topic.
I'm creating this out of shear curiosity by the way, so if it seems stupid...sorry.
Thank you for any feedback!