Unconventional Use?

SO how about an update on how you made out?

Just to clarify, I don’t really care if you got laid, but what did you end up with for gains?
But if you did get some, then good for you.

Seriously man, it sounds like you are thinking WAY too much. If she was cool she may be a little ‘put out’ over your body, but it won’t matter… she would still feel the same. Just yearn a little bit for where you were before; which I would hope you would strive to get back to and past it.

Also, listen to what they have to say, train twice a day for the first week or two (rest a shit ton!) you should do maybe 8 workouts over seven days, with at least one full day of rest in those seven days… Eat a lot you skinny fuck! REST!!!

Ok here’s what I’ve taken away from my trial of this “unconventional use” of prohormones to bounce back into somewhat presentable shape out of complete out-of-shapedness in the shortest period of time possible. I’m sure most of you, as I, anticipated much of this, but I said f it and decided to prove to myself anyway just bc have always been curious.

My opinion is that prohormones in the first 1.5-2 weeks or so really isn’t very useful but that after that they are completely useful.

The thing was that after a year off the workouts alone were so painful in a way that I’ve never experienced before, that I couldn’t do nearly enough volume or intensity to really let the prohormones do their thing.

I think it really is true that your body has to become desensitized to the byproducts of intense exercise like lactic acid after a long time off before you can really get mass-building workouts in. I’ve read about this in articles here – when you are out of shape your muscles seem to get sore way out of proportion to the actual amount of trauma they’ve been exposed to.

So anyway, most of the first couple weeks were shear agony and I felt like they were mostly just functioning to get my body used to working out again – I wasn’t able to work out the way you need to to put on mass.

However, by the end of three weeks I’d put on a bona fide 10 lbs. I weighed 150 to begin with and now I weigh 163, having settled into a much more long-term gradual approach in the last couple weeks.

The most I’ve ever really weighed is 170 and I’m supposedly 5% bodyfat basically all the time no matter what I do or eat. So I’m not the kind of person for whom weight just comes on easy – I’m a skinny bastard.

So anyway, I’m looking presentable and am glad I took the prohormones because after the first couple weeks of soreness I basically went into that prohormone zone where no matter how much you lift and even how imperfect your eating is, you still only have that nice “good sore” feeling and nearly every day you are in the gym and step on scale you see about a pound higher weight.

My strength is way behind my hypertrophy and mass though. I suppose that is because I’ve primarily obtained “structural” gains rather than neural so far.

So, to sum up in a way: Next time I’m caught with my pants down out of shape and have less than a month to do everything I can to get in shape again for short-term goal, I’ll workout a high frequency, low intensity and volume program for 1.5 weeks, and then I’ll open a bottle of prohormones and put the balls to the wall with a mass program until I’ve crossed the finish line.

[quote]2ms wrote:

Next time I’m caught with my pants down out of shape and have less than a month to do everything I can to get in shape again for short-term goal, I’ll workout a high frequency, low intensity and volume program for 1.5 weeks, and then I’ll open a bottle of prohormones and put the balls to the wall with a mass program until I’ve crossed the finish line.[/quote]

just don’t stop training and you won’t have that problem again.