Uncles Whoops Nephews Ass Over E-Thugging

[quote]angry chicken wrote:
Awesome! That kid will thank his dad one day. The fact that it’s “epic” is sad: one parent standing up and giving his son some much needed discipline shouldn’t be the exception, but the rule.

Those whining, self-indulgent, new-age, liberal, know-it-all-cuz-I-read-it-in-a-book, “enlightened”, lenient, magnanimous, politically correct FUCKING DOUCHE BAGS will probably say it’s abuse.[/quote]

I fit in a few of those categories but not all… pretty sure I’m the “people” you’re talking about in the end though… although if someone had all those traits I’d hate them with a fiery passion.

I have no issue with the kid getting an ass whooping or any other kids… everyone goes about it differently… there is no right way or wrong way imo. Will I hit my own?!? probably not… wasn’t the home I grew up in. Dad didn’t need to hit us… he scared the shit out of us regardless. I’ll most likely attempt the same unless something unexpected happens from now until then.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
If this many people condone whippings, why all of the ranting when that woman on Dr Phil gave her adopted son hot sauce?

Hot sauce (MILD) is way worse than an ass whipping with a belt or branch?[/quote]

I never heard of this one. Did she put in in his eye or something?

[quote]Big Banana wrote:

If this many people condone whippings, why all of the ranting when that woman on Dr Phil gave her adopted son hot sauce?

Hot sauce (MILD) is way worse than an ass whipping with a belt or branch?[/quote]

I never heard of this one. Did she put in in his eye or something?[/quote]

Nope. She gave it to him for him to put in his mouth as punishment for lying at school…and many here who are also posting in this thread stated that this was CHILD ABUSE but are now talking about how they got whippings.

I knew they were being hypocrites then but this sends it home.

[quote]Big Banana wrote:

Nope. She gave it to him for him to put in his mouth as punishment for lying at school…and many here who are also posting in this thread stated that this was CHILD ABUSE but are now talking about how they got whippings.

I knew they were being hypocrites then but this sends it home.[/quote]

That is pathetic. Hot sauce is a reward.

Bernie said it best from the beginning to the 3:00 mark.

[quote]Big Banana wrote:

[quote]Big Banana wrote:

That is pathetic. Hot sauce is a reward.[/quote]

Not here. They demanded she have the child removed from the home and acted like she should be beat for it.

I am now wondering why all of those people don’t think their own parents deserved to be locked up.

The thread in question:

[quote]Big Banana wrote:

[quote]Big Banana wrote:

That is pathetic. Hot sauce is a reward.[/quote]

Not here. They demanded she have the child removed from the home and acted like she should be beat for it.

I am now wondering why all of those people don’t think their own parents deserved to be locked up.[/quote]

Shit, I used to get my mouth washed out with soap…I wish I got hot sauce lol

Some of those people claimed they had their mouths washed with soap as well but then claimed hot sauce was torture…even though one is meant to be eaten and the other isn’t.

Some of those people claimed they had their mouths washed with soap as well but then claimed hot sauce was torture…even though one is meant to be eaten and the other isn’t.

[/quote]

i’m pretty sure that those people were:

A. Fucking retarded
B. Bleeding heart pussies
C. All of the above

[/quote]

Soap is far worse…tastes disgusting and can make you go blind!

Is the childless crowd back at it again?

X-- you whip your 4 year old like that uncle whips his teenager?

You honestly think it’s incongruent to condone whipping a dumbass teen boy but not condone regular ‘hot saucings’ to a 5 year old kid, especially after it was admitted by the parent(s) that the hot saucings didn’t work and admitted that they kept doing it because they didn’t know what else to do but knew it wasn’t working?

Why the fuck are people arguing about hot saucing a 5 year old in a thread about a grown man showing his nephew to respect himself and his family name? Who cares if some are being hypocritical, we need to acknowledge how awesome and admirable THIS is and not bring up something just for the sake of arguement.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[/quote]

i’m pretty sure that those people were:

A. Fucking retarded
B. Bleeding heart pussies
C. All of the above[/quote]

For real? Did you really read who was posting what? TheBodyGuard? Skyzyzkzkzs? Ruggerlife? Couple others— retarded, bleeding heart pussies?

You can’t be for real. You had the most useless posts in that thread.

Cool stuff, eThug.

Ahh, nevermind. I don’t have the energy.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

Ahh, nevermind. I don’t have the energy.[/quote]

Plus the Eagles lost, give it up Steely just give it up.

Uncle claimed he “don’t come form this shit”, yet he talks like a gang banger and got his pants sagged for easy access as a fucking grown man.
Probably spent his T-shirt money on blunts, 40’s and bitches, too…

[quote]Dre the Hatchet wrote:
Uncle claimed he “don’t come form this shit”, yet he talks like a gang banger and got his pants sagged for easy access as a fucking grown man.
[/quote]

His pants were sagging 'cause his belt was being used for more important things at the moment.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]Dre the Hatchet wrote:
[/quote]

His pants were sagging 'cause his belt was being used for more important things at the moment.[/quote]

hahaha…good comeback.