Uncles Whoops Nephews Ass Over E-Thugging

I’m imagining Prof. X beating his nephew after he made a dumb thread in the bodybuilding forum.

Sounds like Samueal Jackson.

That, was, the most epic thing ever.

It’s probably going to become a phenomenon like Epic Beard Man

“Facebook this shit”

I can just see the memes now

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
[/quote]

Yeah… you’re not black, are you? I mean, it’s obvious, but statements like this bring it home.

that was one of the best things ive ever seen.

“all thats fake but this ass whoppin aint gonna be fake”

AMAZING!

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:

[/quote]

Yeah… you’re not black, are you? I mean, it’s obvious, but statements like this bring it home.[/quote]

Ask SteelyD or Iron Dwarf

I just want to see a web redemption on tosh.o now :stuck_out_tongue:

That was pretty good, but wasn’t shit in my house growing up. That kid will grow up with respect, because he knows the consequences. Shit, I was grounded from a payphone in junior high school.

Ah yes the ass whooping, when I was a young buck and thought I was tough enough to beat the old man he decided to give me a lesson in ambushing one’s opponent. I had just finished an argument with him and I cockedly went in and took a shower, the old man waited and pounced he came into the bathroom belt ready and beat my ass wet leather and naked body man I had welts for a week. After I picked myself off the floor I got out of the shower and he was just sitting there reading and he said in the calmest voice ever “What took you so long”

[/quote]

Yeah… you’re not black, are you? I mean, it’s obvious, but statements like this bring it home.[/quote]

Ask SteelyD or Iron Dwarf [/quote]

He looks just like that avatar that ID made for him. Except bigger… and blacker… and uglier… and… I’ll stop there.

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:
Ah yes the ass whooping, when I was a young buck and thought I was tough enough to beat the old man he decided to give me a lesson in ambushing one’s opponent. I had just finished an argument with him and I cockedly went in and took a shower, the old man waited and pounced he came into the bathroom belt ready and beat my ass wet leather and naked body man I had welts for a week. After I picked myself off the floor I got out of the shower and he was just sitting there reading and he said in the calmest voice ever “What took you so long”[/quote]

Apologies for laughing but that’s a great story. Should be a scene in a movie.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[/quote]

Ask SteelyD or Iron Dwarf [/quote]

He looks just like that avatar that ID made for him. Except bigger… and blacker… and uglier… and… I’ll stop there.
[/quote]

I told Dwatf to make me pretty in my avi.

Awesome! That kid will thank his dad one day. The fact that it’s “epic” is sad: one parent standing up and giving his son some much needed discipline shouldn’t be the exception, but the rule.

Those whining, self-indulgent, new-age, liberal, know-it-all-cuz-I-read-it-in-a-book, “enlightened”, lenient, magnanimous, politically correct FUCKING DOUCHE BAGS will probably say it’s abuse.

[quote]angry chicken wrote:
Awesome! That kid will thank his dad one day. The fact that it’s “epic” is sad: one parent standing up and giving his son some much needed discipline shouldn’t be the exception, but the rule.

Those whining, self-indulgent, new-age, liberal, know-it-all-cuz-I-read-it-in-a-book, “enlightened”, lenient, magnanimous, politically correct FUCKING DOUCHE BAGS will probably say it’s abuse.[/quote]

THIS.

I swear I wonder how some of these emo pansies I see would last a day in the house I grew up in. We did not have time out, we had time up. Your time WAS UP…

^^ I think the reason half the college kids would say it’s bad and all is not so much they really deep-down believe it but they don’t want to look unenlightened in front of their friends. There’s a lot of catch-up being played by the upper-middle class white kids.

The ass-whooping I’d get over in about 3 seconds. Having to post that on my facebook wall would be by far the worst part of that punishment.

best thread eva.
“we don’t come from that shit. you tell 'em.”

If this many people condone whippings, why all of the ranting when that woman on Dr Phil gave her adopted son hot sauce?

Hot sauce (MILD) is way worse than an ass whipping with a belt or branch?

Pretty light spanking but the humiliation of having to post it is great.