Unbelievable Cartoon from 50 Yrs Ago

wow!

I like how there was only white people in that cartoon. I keep forgetting that there was no room for minorities back in the day.

And to say that we’re a communist country is, of course, ridiculous and untrue. So the cartoon didn’t come true. Sorry.

[quote]nomorewar wrote:
wow!

this video is pure propaganda haha

he says implicit that the classes should join hands and work togheter, well thats the core of fascisme.

I really liked that but I wonder if you saw it the same way I did ?

OP is like 11 (or 15 I can’t remember now).

Video is pure propaganda.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
I like how there was only white people in that cartoon. I keep forgetting that there was no room for minorities back in the day.

[/quote]

I like how you seem to think that because there aren’t any minorities, a message should be ignored instead of analyzed on its merits.

mike

[quote]Mikeyali wrote:

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

[/quote]

I like how you seem to think that because there aren’t any minorities, a message should be ignored instead of analyzed on its merits.

mike[/quote]

Do you have a reading comprehension problem? The first part of my post was an observation that there were no minorities, while the second part responded to what the OP said.

I can probably draw it in crayon and scan it here if that was too difficult for you.

At 1:26 there are some minorities.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
OP is like 11 (or 15 I can’t remember now).

Video is pure propaganda.[/quote]

FUCK YOU MAK. btw ... i still owe you some supplements from winning our bet..

I never intended for this to be here(it was moved from get alife) but It is true to some extend. Anyways, I don’t talk politics cause its a waste of time so thats that.

very true words