"Unachievable" Male Body Image?

“What is best in life?”

2 Likes

I don’t understand?

1 Like
1 Like

I do love the Rock.

1 Like

Samsies. I think most mainstream celebs in both Hollywood and Sports inflates their stats… at least a little bit. Wouldn’t you especially if you were a Hollywood tough guy? I don’t know why but most of my tall friends (6’+) think I’m 5’9". I’m only 5’7" and thats if a measure upon waking. Can you say slightly inflated? Point being if I was in Hollywood I would try to claim 5’9" much like Marky Mark or Statham etc. Even already tall guys like the Rock want to inflate their Hulk-like status.

1 Like

Worthy goal:

Probably not too easy on the organs.

1 Like

Russel Wilson has been getting taller every few years lol. I think he was listed at 5’9" in college, he is up to 5’11" now. They need to test him for GH if this is true.

I guess Paul Dillett would say he was shorter than he was, because he thought he would be judged negatively in bodybuilding for being tall.

IIRC, he claimed 5’11" in contest days. Here he is next to Ronnie, who I actually think is a true 5’11".

One of the only scenarios of short guys being dominant. On stage.

“When looking at the heights of Mr. Olympia winners, we found their average height was 5 feet 7 inches, shorter than the average American man. Except for a few outliers – Arnold Schwarzenegger, Lee Haney, and Ronnie Coleman – every winner landed at, or shorter than, the height of the average American man.”

2 Likes

How you know when your programming is working:

No one else can claim this honor. And you wonder if people notice you work out. Toney did not have that issue.

2 Likes

Proportions are so important. The guy I know who has the best genetics for BBing is 5’2". At a lean 165 lbs he looks very developed. If I took a picture of him against a white wall with nothing to reference for size, most would think he was 220 lbs.

Got any faceless photos of this guy? Got me curious. Lee Priest is only 5’4" if I recall and was 220lbs ON STAGE.

They must only be counting guys like Ronnie as 1. If you took the average height of the winner from each year, and each year counted the same, it is going to be more like 5’10, not 5’7. Dorian was 5’10, Ronnie and Haney 5’11, Arnold 6’2 Cutler 5’9… Those guys alone count for more than half of all Olympia wins, right?

Paul Dillett was a very legit 6’1" - 6’2" in person. Another cartoon character like physique in his competitive days in person.

1 Like

I don’t think I do. I remember we measured arms and I had him by a quarter inch. His look much bigger than mine though. No gap really between the elbow and the bicep even with his arm at a 90 degree angle. He is also very broad for his height. I think we are about the same width in the shoulders, I measured my delt to delt at about 21". Looks a lot different on 5’2" vs 5’10" though.

1 Like

Yeah, suck it tall people!

1 Like

Admittedly I just did a quick google search and went for number 1 link in my prior post. I could be completely wrong based on source content.

1 Like

I haven’t been arrested, but I DO always get additional screenings at airports because my traps set off the 3-d scanner as foreign objects.

3 Likes

You uncultured swine:
Conan - What is Best in Life - YouTube

7 Likes

Cool and impressive. Less intrusive search as I am always getting additional screening on the quads and upper thigh-groin tie-in. Not exactly Platz though.

2 Likes

You have reached oldness. Can’t believe “kids” in the gym have no idea what I am talking about.