(Un)Official 2024 T-ransformation Challenge

I’m on the road to 225lbs at 10% either way. Step one is to get stage lean, then it’s bulking season.

I’ll post up.

2 Likes

Not on me, you won’t - this is my lane!

Oh, pictures… got it

1 Like

I’m in. The T-ransformations are always interesting to watch and participate.
I got down to the lightest/leanest I have been in years, but now, I am back up to the weight I started last year.
So… I struggle with maintaining. I would really like to get back down to and stay at that lower body fat!

7 Likes

Considering I’m still lean at 170lbs and have a comp in April with the top weight for my weight class being 220, this sounds like a fun challenge

5 Likes

Hell yeah dude! You already have the book too: be a great time to put it into use. Same with that grimoire it came with.

3 Likes

Just made some black magic bars the other day!

Unsure of how the whole feast and famine protocol would fit in with my current run of Brian Alshures Strongman Power Builder but it’s tempted to give it a shot!

2 Likes

As you’re already underway on the program, I’d wait until the program is done. From there, if you want to JUST employ the nutrition, time the famine with the start of a new program. The first 2 weeks of a new program are when you’re just kinda dorking around and figuring out HOW to train, so being in a sharp caloric deficit won’t really be a big deal. Right about the time you’re ready to really put the pedal to the medal in training, that feast will hit and it’ll be a perfect storm of anabolism.

1 Like

Sounds great, Thanks! Will definitely give it a shot!

Looking at how feast/famine would pan out, it seems like the famine would fall in the deload or first two weeks of training while the feast would be in the last 4 (assuming a 6 week training cycle)

2 Likes

I would normally compete on this one, but I’ve got my first hot holiday abroad since before the pandemic, in May, so I’ll have to wait for next year!

2 Likes

Once again, I’m not going to compete in the T-ransformation, but I would absolutely love to be the resident RD for the group. If you’ve got a nutrition question or need some help dialing things in to maximize results - just holler and I’ll jump in with my recs and ever entertaining opinions! I’m looking forward to helping where I can and to watching all of you own this!

Again, I’m going to throw in some “prizes” - this year, I’ll do a complimentary phone consult with both the winner and also with the “least transformed”, if they want em’.

On that note - Good luck, y’all!

14 Likes

I am sure I will be in for this again. No idea yet if it will be a cut or bulk transformation, or maybe a bit of both ??

8 Likes

2 Likes

In for my sixth year in a row. Hoping to actually transform this time …

Old Man Animation GIF by Weltenwandler

5 Likes

I’m definitely hyped to participate, but I’m not going to let myself backslide for a better “before” photo. I’m not going to Colorado Experiment this. I likely won’t win, since Muscle Gain is such a slow process, but I do like the push for objective physique improvements in the form of competition!

7 Likes

No gut no glory

3 Likes

:joy:
It would have saved so much face to just admit that it was a deeply flawed experiment.

1 Like

I always enjoy the T-ransformation - thanks for initiating it, @TrainForPain!

I’m awaiting word of whether my meniscus is torn, which means I can’t currently do leg-based activities, potentially for a few (more) months. Along with the crippling depression that accompanies enforced deadlifting abstention (does anything even matter any more?) a true transformation would be difficult. Count me as a solid maybe until I learn about my knee.

4 Likes

Or just called it for what it is, a showcase of what muscle memory looks like in the extreme genetic elites

2 Likes

I don’t have aesthetic goals, would be open to participating if there are other “transformations” allowed

4 Likes

I think that’s what makes this cool - you define your goal, putting it out there holds you accountable, and then we all get to celebrate everyone’s accomplishments.

Certainly it’s typically the person that loses the most weight, because that’s easiest to see on the Internet. But just like a non-QB could still win MVP (CMC is my pick!), call your shot and maybe this is the year we vote for the person that adds 50lbs to their bench!

3 Likes