(Un)Official 2023 T-ransformation Challenge

Has anyone done, or can help me out with the muscle up top, hustle down below program?

I have been scanning through trying to find one that is more upper body dominant, so I can work on the rehab of my lower body and came across this.
I like how it looks with 4 days a week training pretty hard.

My main question is in regards to weights, do you incrementally increase weights every week? Or how does it work, just stick with the program of weights once you find ones that allow you to do the reps per range?

I’m so glad you brought this up - it’s really the only way we can be certain and avoid descending into chaos.

1 Like

I can’t recall the thread name, but back in the day the forum pretty much collectively decided to troll a guy in the “Rate my physique” subforum by saying he needed to hold up a show for reference so they could determine body fat levels

3 Likes

That’s silly, the photo is still too light. We need it darker!

1 Like

Id like to submit my final transformation picture under new guidelines

I only had a size 10.5 converse to hold for reference so i hope that is okay.

Plz be nice

9 Likes

Its not around anymore sadly, but it was “Eliteballa3” who pioneered it.

His more recent works

1 Like

You look amazing, those abs!!

3 Likes

Nice job Sir. Looking Solid

Catching up on the thread but couldn’t skip this without a notable mention. Well done sir, you win the internet today. LOL

2 Likes

I finally have an update I am proud of.
Scale said 149.2 today. This is the fist time I have seen the south side of 150 since high school or shortly after.
Weight at the beginning of the year was 160. I have taken off all 10 pounds with out counting calories or weighing food.
Strategy has been to fill up my meal prep containers less than I usually do when cutting. Then I take another scoop out. If I go out to eat I order less than I want, ex. 2 street tacos instead of my usual 6. Or order a salad with minimal toppings, dressing on the side, and eat it dry.
I only lift 2x a week with 5 minutes of conditioning at the end. Doing about 7k steps a day. Leaning hard on the “less is more” approach. I still have lots of room to adjust things if I stall.
Am I perfectly hitting my macros? Probably not. Keeping food homemade and high in protein as the focus, and this is 90% of my meals. I still eat protein pancakes with dark chocolate chips a few mornings a week too. I just have 4 with greek yogurt instead of 7 with syrup.
You get the point. I have counted calories for years and never saw the scale or mirror look this good. All my pants are loose. Including some I just purchased that were an inch smaller waist.
I have more to lose, but I am very happy with this milestone.

23 Likes

This seriously warmed my heart. Thank you for sharing and returning us to what this is all about! You are crushing it and you found a way that fits your life and you’re happy. Simply incredible!

2 Likes

Thank you for all of the kind words! And for hosting the T-ransformation this year. It gave me an extra kick in the seat I needed to have a frank chat with myself about how much I was eating!

1 Like

you should be very proud this is truly awesome work. Simple effective changes to diet and hard work paying off and showing us that it really isn’t rocket science. Well done you.

4 Likes

After not succumbing to Covid since its inception, even when I was living at home with my x who got covid, and tested positive for almost a week, I finally fell to the bastard… hahha.
So a few days off for me. Just at the end of my first week of Velocity diet.
:slight_smile:

It should be real easy to diet!

How is the V-diet working for you so far? It’s seriously been perfect for me. It’s very convenient and it’s helping me get my dinner portions (which is always my problem) easily under control without stressing about it.

1 Like

yeah super easy so far. It has been great. Only have to worry about 1 meal a day for now.

2 Likes

I’m finding it the perfect diet for non-calorie counters. I will play between 2 and 2.5 scoop shakes based on activity, and solid meals will waver as well, but with there only being 1 meal that’s pretty simple to control.

2 Likes

I am attempting this too (the pulse feast thing) but found myself way to hungry by lunch today and short on calories by about 500

2 Likes

Are you taking the Flameout with the shakes?

No, I am taking Hot-Rox currently and don’t want to take Flameout because I am already on 4 grams a day of Vascepa (highly pure Pharmacy fish oil essentially).

Maybe need Rez-V?