Un-Official 2022 Transformation Thread

lol. Yeah, I only dropped about 5 pounds of water to hit 175. Was about 187 at the show. It was my first 24 hour weigh in, and I definitely can add some weight and still make 175 easy. I did 0 sauna or sweating for this one. I cut food and water about 26 hours out, then was able to still drink about a glass and was .4 pounds under the 175.4 cutoff.

In as always.

No physique goals, just looking to get a blue bit of material around my waist

1 Like

I’ll play. I’ll put up a current pic this weekend. My goals this year are to lean out compared to where I’ve been during this pandemic. That said, I’ll be coming in leaner than I was last year.

Unofficially in.

Turned 30 in October so felt the need to get back to my roots and run a 5k. By far the slowest I’ve ever run one. No big transformation goals, just trying to build a little aerobic capacity which will likely pick up as the weather gets nicer.

4 Likes

Was going to take new pictures, but I’ve decided not to (so I can pad my stats).
Weight during photo sesh: 220lb (down from 232 in early Nov '21)
Flat:

Flexed:

20211220_044206

STATS:
Current weight: 217.3 (as of this morning)
Height: 5’9"
Biceps: 17.75"
Waist at Navel: 37"
Thighs: 26.5"

PR’S:
Incline BB Bench: 265x5
Squat: 375x5
Deadlift: 495x5

Planning to cut to sustainable lean-ness, then maintenance>lean bulk until stagnant
Will be doing this natty

8 Likes

Can I suggest a tag? Same format as years’ past

#t-ransformation2022

1 Like

Here’s where I’m at. I weighed in at 174.8 lbs this morning. Pretty happy with where I’m at after a month of really dialing it back in after the holidays. I’d like to lean up a bit more this year as a goal.

9 Likes

Up to 183 with a chest and shoulder pump

15 Likes

I see your one posed pumped lean jacked and juicy, and I raise you one perfectly timed pumped screenshot with more modesty, as I’ve covered my muscle with a layer of modesty fat to keep people from being jealous. Very rude of you to show off like this.

Think of the kids

11 Likes

Wow dude

Strongman training, who knew right? I think the volume has been good for muscle compared to powerlifting, plus tons of core and conditioning. I’m turning 40 in not too long, and I’m in the best shape of my life.

7 Likes

Some of yall in here are making me think we need to track our beard gains this year as well.

2 Likes

Dude your traps/chest/shoulders look fucking awesome. Don’t be mislead into that trap that abs are what make you look good. You look fucking jacked dude.

Thanks man. That was with a pump on back day, so lats and shoulders had a good pump plus I’m slightly angled the way I’m taking a step.

I remember one day seeing a picture of myself with a pump and wishing I was like that all the time. I reached that point but now I’m onto the next one, looking like that photo without a pump :joy:

1 Like

Currently adding some MASS

Added in more weights usually focusing on one lift for 50-100 reps and 350 method

Still doing burpees

14 Likes

Took some pics today, too.

Still not doing burpees (sorry @ChongLordUno) but am doing lots of weight vest work.

Also I feel like I look the same no matter how different my training is. Is it just that after a certain number of years training you are what you are? Don’t know.

10 Likes

I think so

1 Like

I guess that reality is both depressing and reassuring.

1 Like

takes some pressure off, anyway

1 Like

It’s like Candyland: the outcome is already predetermined as soon as you start playing: all you can do is watch it unfold.

3 Likes